Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.

By Naetor
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
KillerB wrote:
Naetor wrote:
KillerB wrote: Most underrated 3 cost personnel (in no particular order):
My 3x3 most underrated:

Hippocrates Noah, Visionary Mastermind
Winn Adami, Renegade Priest
Worf, Regent of the Alliance
How did I forget Noah... he has every skill.

[AU] Worf is maybe underrated because one might use another Worf in their deck.

That Winn stinks. I'll just take the download Vedek.
You probably still think honor Bajorans are the best Bajorans. "But I play Basso!!!"

Once you get a 20 Dukat with a 12 Adami, your perspective changes.

By Naetor
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
KillerB wrote:
monty42 wrote:"Only in HoF is a Klingon truly a Klingon!"

-because there you don't need a stinkn' auto-include Klag who's always the priority target aka useless.

In HoF you can play fun cardz like Gowron, Without Honor, Duras, Devious Challenger and Valkris, Loyalty Unshaken
When you posted this I bet Nasty Nate felt a sudden wave of nausea.
Excuse me?

https://www.trekcc.org/decklists/index. ... ckID=40975
North American OP Coordinator
By The Ninja Scot (Michael Van Breemen)
 - North American OP Coordinator
 -  
1E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E World Champion 2023
Tribbles World Champion 2022
The Traveler
1E North American Continental Champion 2023
2E North American Continental Champion 2023
  Trek Masters 1E Champion 2024
1E American National Champion 2023
1E Canadian National Champion 2023
2E Canadian National Champion 2023
2E  National Runner-Up 2023
2E American National Second Runner-Up 2023
1E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
2E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
(Note - just based on in play, not when you play abilities)

Bajorans - Paenol (Just like Mila and Staffer Sisko but without leaving play) Plus, a nice assortment of skills that aren't typical for most of the expensive Bajorans.

Borg - Four of Nine. Works in just about every Borg deck around, gets who you need when you need them for the next turn.

Cardassians - Dukat, Ambitious Commander very slightly over Dukat, Prefect of Bajor. I've used his ability more often in terms of getting mission skills from people who've just died rather than needing to prevent one from being stopped.

Dominion - Arak'taral - Excluding someone mostly of your choice is too useful in too many mission attempts.

Ferengi - Par Lenor - Just too hard to ignore him + Rule 141

Klingon - Worf, Desirous Disciple - He got me a Bat'leth :)

Non-Aligned - A trio for this one: Shran, Reluctant Diplomat - Everyone likes getting a personnel unstopped. Morn (either one) - I get to sit here and stuff happens. Good times. Lastly, Kamala - Make sure that I have more of that mission skill for when I make multiple attempts.

Romulans - Only because I'm not picking Tal as he's been picked by someone else, I'm going with Charvanek, Neutral Zone Commander. I like avoiding random selections and she's almost never going to be played at a cost of 3. But Tal is just better.

Starfleet - T'Pol, Non-believer - Overbearing Observer is arguably better but I like being able to get back my Accumulated Knowledge back from the discard pile after using it to solve through a mission.

Terok Nor - Damar, Useful Adjutant - I don't like dilemmas.

Fed DS9 - Take your pick. None of them are necessarily bad but there's not one to me that's better than the others.

Fed TNG - Worf, First Officer. Can make giving dilemmas that much more difficult.

Fed Voy - If I can't pick either Chakotay, then B'Elanna Torres, Straightforward Engineer. Repair the ship, good selection of skills and can make Weak Will Perish sad on occasion

Fed TOS - My choices are between St. John Talbot (not horrible), Valeris, Faithless Protégée (not usually using Paranoia cards with TOS) or Hikaru Sulu, Cunning Tactician (someone you could make a deck around.) I'll pick Sulu.

Maquis - Michael Eddington, Changed Man. Can't be stopped or killed. Works for me.

Michael
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation