Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.
Second Edition Art Manager
By edgeofhearing (Lucas Thompson)
 - Second Edition Art Manager
 -  
Community Contributor
When Lustful Distraction received errata in June, it made the card not so good for the Starfleet Beginner Deck. I'd like to ask you for some ideas about what to replace it with.
Thoughts?
Second Edition Art Manager
By edgeofhearing (Lucas Thompson)
 - Second Edition Art Manager
 -  
Community Contributor
MidnightLich wrote:That's the Last Time?
Preeminent Precision?
Optimism?
Of those three, Preeminent Precision would be the most Starfleety, but range isn't an issue until the second mission, and a second ship is cheap for SF. That said, it's probably worth trying out.
Marquetry wrote:Disinterested Visitant - supports their space-first theme, not too complicated
This is a strong option... it's not played much, but works well with Terra Nova's already low requirements.
T-Ricks wrote:Relative Dimensions or He Speaks in Shale might be helpful.
Unfortunately, since this deck goes S-P-P, Relative Dimensions wouldn't work particularly well in it (though I have wanted to make a S-P-S SF deck so I can use it). He Speaks in Shale is decent, but I don't think it would be better than Fitting In (there aren't any [Fut] personnel in the beginner deck, but I've found even in the normal version of the deck I mostly use it for skills).

I didn't want to knock anyone's choice while votin[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Stefan Manz !

Good mornin' lad (ie) s, just got me thinking: […]

NE Oklahoma, SE Kansas?

Yes, it was at Redeemer in Bartlesville. Unfortuna[…]