Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.

Which dilemma should be a promo in Tournament Series XXI?

Chula: The Game
42%
Infestation
15%
Skeleton Crew
4%
The Conscience of the King
38%
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
Hello folks!

Thank you for all of your nominations and votes for dilemmas to fill the single dilemma slot in our upcoming promo series. Now, we've got to chose one (1) winner from four (4) last options. You'll find the poll attached, and it will remain open for one week. You can each cast a single vote for the dilemma you want to turn into a promo - the card with the most votes wins. In the event of a tie, there will be a twenty-four (24) hour runoff to break the tie. As interim Director, I will not vote in the runoff so that, should it also be tied, my vote can break the tie. But hopefully we end up with a clear winner!

Up until the time the polls close, you can change your vote at any time. So, please, use this thread to argue the case for your favorite dilemmas. Once the eventual winner is decided, we'll accept nominations for story suggestions, so you don't have to do that here. But if you think your story idea might sell others on your card, feel free to use it in your argument. Just keep in mind that story ideas here aren't official!

Good luck, and have fun. I can't wait to see what your votes bring to this series of promos.

-crp
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
Chula: The Game and The Conscience of the King are tied - will one pull ahead? Or are we headed to a run-off? Or maybe everyone voting this weekend will rally behind one of the underdogs?

It's your call! Vote now!

-crp
HumQ: Pick of the Tribbles

It's Wednesday! We're more than halfway through th[…]

I guess we should have done "What can we […]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to another one of my homies, @seve[…]

Jared FW Kris 100-35