Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.

Which missions should be promos in Tournament Series XXI?

Cardassia Prime (Secure Homeworld)
11%
Commandeer Prototype
31%
Provoke Interstellar Incident
11%
Secure Strategic Base
24%
Survey New World
9%
Wormhole Negotiations
13%
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
Hello folks!

Thank you for all of your nominations and votes to fill the two (2) slots for missions in our upcoming promo series. Now, we've got to chose two (2) winners from the final six (6) options. You'll find the poll attached, and it will remain open for one week. You can each cast a vote for up to two (2) different missions that you want to turn into a promo - the cards with the most votes wins. In the event of a tie, there will be a twenty-four (24) hour runoff to break the tie. As interim Director, I will not vote in the runoff so that, should it also be tied, my vote can break the tie. But hopefully we end up with a clear winner!

Up until the time the polls close, you can change your votes at any time. So, please, use this thread to argue the case for your favorite missions. Once the eventual winner is decided, we'll accept nominations for story suggestions, so you don't have to do that here. But if you think your story idea might sell others on your card, feel free to use it in your argument. Just keep in mind that story ideas here aren't official!

Good luck, and have fun. I can't wait to see what your votes bring to this series of promos.

-crp
 -  
Prophet
If there aren't any late surges from the other entries, it looks like Commandeer Prototype is a lock for one of the mission spots. Meanwhile, Cardassia Prime (Secure Homeworld) and Secure Strategic Base are battling for the other slot. Which one will win? Can anyone dethrone Commandeer Prototype? Your votes decide!

-crp
Second Edition Art Manager
By edgeofhearing (Lucas Thompson)
 - Second Edition Art Manager
 -  
Community Contributor
MidnightLich wrote:If there aren't any late surges from the other entries, it looks like Commandeer Prototype is a lock for one of the mission spots. Meanwhile, Cardassia Prime (Secure Homeworld) and Secure Strategic Base are battling for the other slot. Which one will win? Can anyone dethrone Commandeer Prototype? Your votes decide!

-crp
Secure Strategic Base isn't available in high res, has icons in gametext, and is used in the beginner decks. I'm all-in on it.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
edgeofhearing wrote:
MidnightLich wrote:If there aren't any late surges from the other entries, it looks like Commandeer Prototype is a lock for one of the mission spots. Meanwhile, Cardassia Prime (Secure Homeworld) and Secure Strategic Base are battling for the other slot. Which one will win? Can anyone dethrone Commandeer Prototype? Your votes decide!

-crp
Secure Strategic Base isn't available in high res, has icons in gametext, and is used in the beginner decks. I'm all-in on it.
Can I give it 2 votes?

Wormhole Negotiations ain't going nowhere.
 -  
Prophet
Cmdr Xym wrote:I want to see Secure Strategic Base and Commandeer Starship as promos so that the affiliation icons can be arranged in the correct order.
Your wish has been fulfilled, Cmdr Xym. These two missions will be our promos!

-crp
MN 2024 Gatherings

I'll not make the 27th, unfortunately. I've pencil[…]

I get the MW 80-70....good game.

Is Sedis a captain?

He's already a [Univ] fucking skill hoss (tm)... […]

I don't! Game ain't fun, IMO! But, you're rig[…]