Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.

Which personnel should be promos in Tournament Series XXI?

[Car] Dukat (Prefect of Bajor)
18%
[Fed] Benjamin Sisko (Defiant Captain)
9%
[Fed] Seven of Nine (Undercover Operative)
7%
[Fer] Ishka (Moogie)
5%
[Kli] Chang (Gorkon's Chief of Staff)
20%
[Kli] Gowron (Sole Leader of the Empire)
14%
[NA] Morn (Barfly)
7%
[NA] Persis (Loyal Daughter)
4%
[NA] Vina (Orion Slave Girl)
No votes
0%
[Rom] Data (From the City of Rateg)
7%
[Rom] Keras (Creature of Duty)
9%
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
Hello folks!

Thank you for all of your nominations and votes to fill the two (2) slots for personnel in our upcoming promo series. Now, we've got to chose two (2) winners from the final eleven (11) options. You'll find the poll attached, and it will remain open for one week. You can each cast a vote for up to two (2) different personnel that you want to turn into a promo - the cards with the most votes wins. In the event of a tie, there will be a twenty-four (24) hour runoff to break the tie. As interim Director, I will not vote in the runoff so that, should it also be tied, my vote can break the tie. But hopefully we end up with a clear winner!

Up until the time the polls close, you can change your votes at any time. So, please, use this thread to argue the case for your favorite personnel. Once the eventual winner is decided, we'll accept nominations for story suggestions, so you don't have to do that here. But if you think your story idea might sell others on your card, feel free to use it in your argument. Just keep in mind that story ideas here aren't official!

Good luck, and have fun. I can't wait to see what your votes bring to this series of promos.

-crp
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
This is a close battle! Right now, Benjamin Sisko (Defiant Captain) and Chang (Gorkon's Chief of Staff) are in the lead with six (6) votes each, with Dukat (Prefect of Bajor) and Keras (Creature of Duty) right behind. But only two (2) of these personnel will win - which of these leaders will it be? Or will there be a rally from one of the others to claim one of the final spots?

Please vote - your votes matter and decide the winners!

-crp

By The Prefect (Michael Shea)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Prefect
2E Sector 001 Regional Champion 2023
edgeofhearing wrote:Dukat and Gowron don't have high-res versions, are in the beginner decks, and Dukat has icons in gametext.
Those are actually my two pics, and for those reasons. There are some amazing images to be had - and Feds always get the lions share of promos anyway. ;-)

And, let's face it ... if we get Gowron, does it really make sense to get Chang too? Especially since it looks like the D-7 will be one of the ships?

Let's spread the love!

By The Prefect (Michael Shea)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Prefect
2E Sector 001 Regional Champion 2023
It looks like the 3 [Pa] ships ( [Fed] [Kli] [Rom] ) are going to win their poll.

Let's make the theme stick with Dukat and Chang here. All [Pa], and spread the love.

There are amazing images to be had for both of these cards, and they're both compelling and popular cards too. Let's hear it for the Machiavellian Prefect and the Shakespearean General.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation

It started in mid-2013. At that time it became sta[…]