Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.

Which ships should be promos in Tournament Series XXI?

[Bor] U.S.S. Enterprise-E (Royal Refuge)
6%
[Dom] Tykk
9%
[Fed] U.S.S. Constitution
19%
[Fed] U.S.S. Enterprise-B (Ill-Prepared Successor)
1%
[Fed] U.S.S. Equinox (Determined to Get Home)
4%
[Kli] D-7 Battlecruiser
19%
[Kli] I.K.S. Vorn (Ship of Traitors)
6%
[Rom] Bird-of-Prey
17%
[Rom] D'deridex Advanced
6%
[SF] Starship Defiant (Ripe for the Taking)
10%
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
Hello folks!

Thank you for all of your nominations and votes to fill the three (3) slots for ships in our upcoming promo series. Now, we've got to chose three (3) winners from the final ten (10) options. You'll find the poll attached, and it will remain open for one week. You can each cast a vote for up to three (3) different ships that you want to turn into a promo - the cards with the most votes wins. In the event of a tie, there will be a twenty-four (24) hour runoff to break the tie. As interim Director, I will not vote in the runoff so that, should it also be tied, my vote can break the tie. But hopefully we end up with a clear winner!

Up until the time the polls close, you can change your votes at any time. So, please, use this thread to argue the case for your favorite ships. Once the eventual winner is decided, we'll accept nominations for story suggestions, so you don't have to do that here. But if you think your story idea might sell others on your card, feel free to use it in your argument. Just keep in mind that story ideas here aren't official!

Good luck, and have fun. I can't wait to see what your votes bring to this series of promos.

-crp
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
We're looking for three (3) ships to get virtual promos, and right now it looks like the winners would be Starship Defiant (Ripe for the Taking), the D-7 Battlecruiser, and the Bird-of-Prey. But the Borg U.S.S. Enterprise-E (Royal Refuge) and U.S.S. Constitution are just behind them - can they eclipse the current top three?

Your votes matter, and your votes decide!

-crp

Congrats to Mugato for going 4-0 in the tourna[…]

Card of the Day: Dumb Waiter

Does Dumb Waiter still work if you don't com[…]

I just booked my flight for Thursday afternoon a[…]

Vulcan Observation icons

That's what I thought. I think the card may not b[…]