Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.

-  
hey! After going down a rabbit hole the other night on stream I re-discovered all of deciphers old games, and have printed off a few of the starter decks I found on here. My buddies are coming over tomorrow to play it and see if its as fun as we remember. Soooo my first question is are their people that play in person tournaments or game nights in Vancouver bc Canada!? Thanks.
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Fleet Admiral
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
BeastNbrews wrote:hey! After going down a rabbit hole the other night on stream I re-discovered all of deciphers old games, and have printed off a few of the starter decks I found on here. My buddies are coming over tomorrow to play it and see if its as fun as we remember. Soooo my first question is are their people that play in person tournaments or game nights in Vancouver bc Canada!? Thanks.
Hi and welcome. We have a very active player group in the Vancouver / Seattle area, and they are a friendly bunch. You can find a full list of the First Edition and the Second Edition players in your area by checking the list at this link: https://www.trekcc.org/regionhq/?mode=region&region=8

Or, if you would like to connect with someone directly, I would recommend reaching out to Michael Van Breemen (The Ninja Scot on the forums) as he is a local that also serves as our North American Continental Coordinator for Organized Play (e.g. tournaments.) Thanks, and welcome aboard. :cheersL:
Chief Financial Officer
 - Chief Financial Officer
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
Hi there!!!

Glad to see another player coming back:)
We are fairly active both playing on each side of the boarder monthly

COVID19 has definitely impacted our playing but definitely planning on getting back into regular events soon

The sacred cow in 1E for me is: Not Oversimplifiyi[…]

@Rancour@gmx.de @Gul Dakar Florian gets the F[…]

Deck Design Strategy

And just to add to the overall discussion, coming […]

MN 2024 Gatherings

28th it is. 1E Event is up: https://www.trekcc.or[…]