Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.

By The Prefect (Michael Shea)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Prefect
Concerning the "affiliated" holograms:

Automated Server
Dar
Doran
Garren

and so on...

Let's assume I am playing Cardassians and I have at least three [Car] personnel in play. If I have a Doran in my hand or in my deck, once I have three [Car] personnel in play, is he still non-aligned until I play him, or does he become [Car] the minute I put the third [Car] personnel in play no matter where he is?

I think I know the answer but I want to be sure.

By GooeyChewie (Nathan Miracle)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Architect
The hologram's ability is not active until it is in play.

On the one hand, that does mean Doran can be used to fuel Prefect Dukat and Crell Moset regardless of how many [Car] personnel you have in play.

On the other hand, that also means you can't play Dar at Founder's Homeworld regardless of how many [Dom] personnel you have in play.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
GooeyChewie wrote:The hologram's ability is not active until it is in play.

On the one hand, that does mean Doran can be used to fuel Prefect Dukat and Crell Moset regardless of how many [Car] personnel you have in play.

On the other hand, that also means you can't play Dar at Founder's Homeworld regardless of how many [Dom] personnel you have in play.
Yeah but Dar is so awesome he's worth using this Founder's Homeworld for. Also, Durg.

Danny gets the FW against Tjark - 100 - 35 Good t[…]

Back from the old days, pre-errata Visit Cochrane[…]

@VictoryIsLife FW @jadziadax8 100-0

2024 1E Michigan Regional

If there's interest I can run & play 2E after.[…]