Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.

By The Prefect (Michael Shea)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Prefect
I swear I thought there was a place to report this but I'll be damned if I can find it. So, apologies if this is the wrong place for this...

The card image for the tournament promo was never updated to reflect the errata. If I print the AI promo of Power Shift out, it still reads that the effect lasts until the end of the turn. The text next to the card is correct, the text on the card image is not.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
I believe this is the thread you're looking for.

Also, thanks for the heads-up on that.

By The Prefect (Michael Shea)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Prefect
jadziadax8 wrote:I believe this is the thread you're looking for.

Also, thanks for the heads-up on that.
Yes, that's it! Thank you. Should I copy this post to there, or is that not necessary now?

By Naetor
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Counterpoint- if you own the CC-produced AI promo, you should still be to get the end of turn effect if you're playing with that copy.
Attachments:
20200827_113038.jpg
20200827_113038.jpg (82.09 KiB) Viewed 779 times

By Naetor
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
eberlems wrote:same with holding cell
Damn. I don't have that one. That card is peak, Peak Performance. If you are unhappy with this set, take a look at that one!

That has to be the record for errata/lore-less cards.

By monty42 (Benjamin Liebich)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
2E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
Chancellor
2E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
2E German National Champion 2022
Das Powershift ist gut ja
Second Edition Design Manager
By The Guardian (Richard New)
 - Second Edition Design Manager
 -  
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
Naetor wrote:
eberlems wrote:same with holding cell
Damn. I don't have that one. That card is peak, Peak Performance. If you are unhappy with this set, take a look at that one!

That has to be the record for errata/lore-less cards.
I believe Dead Stop is the leader in lore-less cards per card with 45%.
What We Leave Behind has the highest number of lore-less cards with 9.
Dangerous Missions has the highest proportion of errataed cards with 32%.
2E Premier has the most errataed cards with 14.

As always, there can be discussion of why things are disqualifying. 2E Premier has the most cards and was early on. Dead stop has only 9 and three of the cards that are lore-less are Damage dilemmas, which takes space. I personally think we should make a distinction between "errata," which is when we change the gameplay of a card and "edits," which is when we correct a typo, but I didn't make that distinction here. But, that's the cold, hard data. (I did include unrevealed cards in All Our Yesterdays when making my analysis and even counted the back sides of the Temproal missions as separate cards to count them as lore-less.)
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
The Guardian wrote:I personally think we should make a distinction between "errata," which is when we change the gameplay of a card and "edits," which is when we correct a typo
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I'd personally love for the indicator at the bottom of the card to say "errata" if it was functionally changed but something else (possibly "edit", possibly something else) if there was a wording change but no functional adjustment.
StateofSTCCG, who is currently listed as a forum troll [unconstructive and disruptive behavior], made this post. Responding to forum trolls is discouraged.
Display this post.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
It's been a bad card for years. I'm not sure why CC let's this card continue to be an issue for it's game. I'm glad some player groups have ban this bad boy!

By Neelix (Scott Baughman)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
  Trek Masters 2E Champion 2024
StateofSTCCG wrote:It's been a bad card for years. I'm not sure why CC let's this card continue to be an issue for it's game. I'm glad some player groups have ban this bad boy!
Too true, now do you think that it is AS BAD AS EVER even after the eratta? Should it be on a watch list even now?

Jared Hoffman FW Mathew McCalpin 100-12

Card of the Day: Dumb Waiter

Does Dumb Waiter still work if you don't comma[…]

I just booked my flight for Thursday afternoon arr[…]

solved, thanks :thumbsup: