Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.

Which art description should be used for the AI of Chang (Gorkon's Chief of Staff)?

Use the original art - foil is good enough.
No votes
0%
Close-up of Chang at Kirk and McCoy's trial.
21%
Chang smirking at Dr. McCoy during the trial. "You do have a singular wit..."
25%
A close up of Chang, showing the Klingon symbols on the end of his eye patches
33%
I trust the Art Team to decide.
21%
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
Hello,

It's time to vote on the alternate image for the first of our two personnel, Change (Gorkon's Chief of Staff). In this poll, there are five (5) options for you to choose from. Every card is given two default options: the same image as the original, just in foil; or, letting the Art team decide. Vote for the original image if you love it and just can't wait to see it shiny; vote for the Art team if there's nothing else that speaks to you. The other options come from your suggestions, and the option with the most votes will be passed along to our art team for them to work from.

As a reminder, this isn't about the specific frame or image, but rather the notes on what should be happening in that final image. The poll will be open for one week, until Monday, September 7th, 2020. You can change your vote at any time up until the poll closes, so please argue your cases for your favorite image.

Vote away!

-crp
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation