Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.
  • 91 posts

By Nerdopolis Prime (Nerdopolis Prime)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
monty42 wrote:
Nerdopolis Prime wrote:Actually I don´t think so.
When he sais the game suffered, he is right. As long as the community suffers, the game suffers too.
Director of Second Edition
By tjark
 - Director of Second Edition
 -  
2E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E German National Second Runner-Up 2022
StateofSTCCG wrote:The new Keyword on the dilemmas is boring and long. We don't need anything like that. I also found out from someone who reached out to me that it wasn't even the original keyword.

Ask the players WHAT WE WANT!

And to the trolls. Keep trolling. That's honestly all your good at. Oh wait...
Wenn ich diesen Scheiß höre geht mir wieder der Stift.

All I hear from you is MIMIMI!!! Setzen sechs!
I like to give you a chance to do better - I want to see you fail. Disappoint me!
All I hear - phrases - Why don`t you say what you will offer. Its not all about taking -
giving is also an option

Feel free to contact me any time - like others do -

Tj

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Tjark, dass dir der Stift geht, verstehe ich voll und ganz. Hier führen einige nen Machtkampf nicht um der Sache, sondern um ihrer eigenen Egos willen. Es wird gespaltet, beleidigt, gewütet.
Aus der Deckung schießen die ganzen Corbett Marionetten vor :( . Macht doch euren Scheiß, Corbett und Marionettensandy aber lasst uns in Ruhe!

Sorry, bin sauer.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Das ist meine Meinung. Das hat nix mit anderen Kandidaten zu tun. Du gräbst Gräben anstatt sie zuzuschütten. Mit Absicht. Deine Deutschkenntnisse reichen offensichtlich aus, um mich zu verstehen. Ich hätte selbst kandidiert, wenn ich die Fähigkeit dazu besitzen würde. Immerhin habe ich das rechtzeitig eingesehen, dass ich das nicht kann. 100 Millionen Seiten nichtssagenden Sandytext kann ich eh nicht nachlesen. Da fehlt mir die Sprache... Pun intend.

Ich hätte diese Meinung immer vertreten. Auch als Kandidat. Ich bin unabhängig, du nicht ;) .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yek5P6JUpA
Last edited by Caretaker's Guest on Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By tjark
 -  
sandy wrote:Haha, does it not count as a personal attack if it's in another language?
Hm -yes

therefore
Attachments:
Download.jpg
Download.jpg (7.66 KiB) Viewed 973 times

By sandy
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Yes I'm sure your attacks are only your opinion and have nothing to do with another candidate, but anything I say must be because I'm being controlled by John.

Yes, please shame me for writing detailed answers to questions.

My goal as I've stated dozens of times before is to grow the game. I want my friends to play, and if you see that as me "Gräben gräben" then you're more interested in the status quo instead of growing the game.
European OP Coordinator
 - European OP Coordinator
 -  
sandy wrote:Haha, does it not count as a personal attack if it's in another language?

Nice to see. Should I assume all of you are puppets of Julius?
I love that Metallica-song !!! :shifty: :shifty: :shifty:
By tjark
 -  
MidnightLich wrote:I'd like to see more talk about what makes 2E fun for each of us, and not about whatever this has been.

-crp
Fun - my keyword - have to go.....I m busy do not disturb :wink:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkL6etOZt4M

Tj

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Ich bin auch der Meinung, dass wir es hier mit einem der schlechtesten Sets aller Zeiten zu tun haben. Meine Teilnahme am Pre-Release habe ich zurückgenommen, weil mich nicht eine einzige Karte mich zum Deckbau animiert. Alles, was mit Enterprise zu tun hat, ist immer in die Hose gegangen. Hosp's Luna ist eine Krankheit. 100 Starfleet-cards later, no Ferengi...

But the difference is: I accept that others might like it. I try to adapt to the meta. I do not launch hate-crusades. I do respect the work of the CC. What would you do without it, Sandy? Play with your dream-cards? Go ahead.

By sandy
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Caretaker's Guest wrote:Ich bin auch der Meinung, dass wir es hier mit einem der schlechtesten Sets aller Zeiten zu tun haben. Meine Teilnahme am Pre-Release habe ich zurückgenommen, weil mich nicht eine einzige Karte mich zum Deckbau animiert. Alles, was mit Enterprise zu tun hat, ist immer in die Hose gegangen. Hosp's Luna ist eine Krankheit. 100 Starfleet-cards later, no Ferengi...

But the difference is: I accept that others might like it. I try to adapt to the meta. I do not launch hate-crusades. I do respect the work of the CC. What would you do without it, Sandy? Play with your dream-cards? Go ahead.
I think the cc is meant to be a resource for players. Yeah, I could play with my dream cards, or I could run tournaments with them, or play them online, but I choose to actually contribute to making it better for everyone and not just let things spiral out of control. What is your opposition to making the process better? Do you really think that everything the CC does is above reproach? In 13 years, how many different approaches to design have there been? Why not one more?

Why not try to change the process so everyone can be happy some of the time?

If you read my posts, which you admittedly have not, you'll see nowhere do I claim this is a bad set or that I hate it or anything remotely like that. I said people seen to dislike it. Ignoring that is pretty arrogant, in my opinion.

Anyway, if this community doesn't want me here, that's fine. Like I said, I'm running tournaments regardless. I'm building online play (one that's easier for me) regardless. Posting here to argue, while it is helping my German, takes away from the things I actually enjoy about star trek.

For the future, please keep my name out of your mouth unless you want me to start accusing you baselessly too.

I guess we should have done "What can we do[…]

Jared FW Kris 100-35

South Dakota Regional May 18th

Likely I should be able to attend. Just need the[…]

Nelvana Trap

Wait ... what? Since when does battle during […]