Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.
European OP Coordinator
 - European OP Coordinator
 -  
Duras the Elder, Son of Toral

When I use his ability, what Attributes are added? I understand that I can choose between INT / CUN / STR :P :P :P . As it is not worded this way I don't think it's only the printed Attribute. Is it the Attribute at the TIME of the other Klingon being killed or stopped (so if he has CUN +3 because of some cards for example), does Duras get the total attribute boost?

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Clerasil ToB wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:01 pm Duras the Elder, Son of Toral

When I use his ability, what Attributes are added? I understand that I can choose between INT / CUN / STR :P :P :P . As it is not worded this way I don't think it's only the printed Attribute. Is it the Attribute at the TIME of the other Klingon being killed or stopped (so if he has CUN +3 because of some cards for example), does Duras get the total attribute boost?
Pretty sure it's printed attribute. Cards that reference properties of other cards generally reference the printed value. This is most common with cost, but I think this principle could be reasonably applied to this situation as well.
North American OP Coordinator
By The Ninja Scot (Michael Van Breemen)
 - North American OP Coordinator
 -  
1E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E World Champion 2023
Tribbles World Champion 2022
The Traveler
1E North American Continental Champion 2023
2E North American Continental Champion 2023
  Trek Masters 1E Champion 2024
1E Canadian National Champion 2023
1E American National Champion 2023
2E Canadian National Champion 2023
2E  National Runner-Up 2023
2E American National Second Runner-Up 2023
1E Ferenginar Regional Champion 2024
2E Ferenginar Regional Champion 2024
Clerasil ToB wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:01 pm Duras the Elder, Son of Toral

Correct, it is whatever attribute is on that personnel at the time. So, if that Treachery Klingon has an increased attribute beyond what is printed, then you get all of the attribute of your choice from that soon-to-be stopped Treachery Klingon and it's added to Duras The Elder's attributes until the end of the mission attempt. Unlike say Yuta which specifies printed attributes, this personnel does not specify as such.

Michael
Second Edition Design Manager
By The Guardian (Richard New)
 - Second Edition Design Manager
 -  
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
Cost is specifically called out in the rulebook as always being the printed value. Adding whatever it is at the moment for any other numeral would be how I would interpret that too.

By monty42 (Benjamin Liebich)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
2E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
Chancellor
2E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
2E German National Champion 2022
This isn't complicated. I mean the phrasing is pretty obvious: "When your Treachery Klingon present is about to be stopped or killed by a dilemma"
This specifies a specific point in time. Whatever that attribute is at the time, Duras adds.

Another achievement cycle, another no-update of ne[…]

I know that, when this was ruled, it was intended[…]

Deck Design Strategy

I agree with @stressedoutatumc . The way I like[…]

I get the FL 100-0....game over in 10 minutes due […]