Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.

By IQ542 (Matt S)
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
  Trek Masters  Participant 2024
Hey guys! Ran into a possible tie scenario tonight and wanted some feed back. Player 1 is sitting at 95 points and has solved a planet and space mission. Player 2 solves Baku planet, has the staffed Enterprise D with matching commander, mission accomplished, and legal proceedings on the mission giving both players 100 points, a planet and space mission. Does the Baku planet game text kick in first giving player 1 the 100 points to win the game? :cheersR:
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
The Traveler
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
The Ba'ku Planet points are scored simultaneously, so it would be a True Tie. That would be the same as a scenario with each player having [P] , [S] and 95 and someone drops Guinan, Listener.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
jadziadax8 wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:10 pm The Ba'ku Planet points are scored simultaneously, so it would be a True Tie. That would be the same as a scenario with each player having [P] , [S] and 95 and someone drops Guinan, Listener.
Is that still true if, say, the Enterprise-D puts the solving player at 100?

I'm thinking yes, because of the resolve pending actions rule, but I thought I'd confirm anyway.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
The Traveler
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
Armus wrote:
jadziadax8 wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:10 pm The Ba'ku Planet points are scored simultaneously, so it would be a True Tie. That would be the same as a scenario with each player having [P] , [S] and 95 and someone drops Guinan, Listener.
Is that still true if, say, the Enterprise-D puts the solving player at 100?

I'm thinking yes, because of the resolve pending actions rule, but I thought I'd confirm anyway.
I think so, too, because of that rule.
Crossover question

I was literally just typing up this question all[…]

Danny gets the FW against Tjark - 100 - 35 Good t[…]

Back from the old days, pre-errata Visit Cochrane[…]

@VictoryIsLife FW @jadziadax8 100-0