Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.

By dx_37
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
1) Is there a way to print only the cards you want (if so, link?)

2) Is there a readymade Borg deck I can print? Super beginner level. Just looking to play games with my son so not looking for a lot of combos and strategy. More interested in familiar characters and fun/easy game play. I’ve got Federation & Klingon decks that Lucas gave me a couple years ago. Looking to expand a little.

Thanks!
Chief Programmer
By eberlems
 - Chief Programmer
 -  
Explorer
2E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E  National Second Runner-Up 2023
Well, you can create a deck and from there you can click on "Print Decklist", then you end up on a page where you can set how many of which card you want to have on a pdf to print.

As for Borg deck, those are listed in lackey https://www.trekcc.org/decklists/index. ... 55e131efef and https://www.trekcc.org/decklists/index. ... b9e04555f2 . I didn't create them, just my backup in case of cardname changes.
Second Edition Art Manager
By edgeofhearing (Lucas Thompson)
 - Second Edition Art Manager
 -  
Community Contributor
dx_37 wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 1:25 pm 1) Is there a way to print only the cards you want (if so, link?)

2) Is there a readymade Borg deck I can print? Super beginner level. Just looking to play games with my son so not looking for a lot of combos and strategy. More interested in familiar characters and fun/easy game play. I’ve got Federation & Klingon decks that Lucas gave me a couple years ago. Looking to expand a little.

Thanks!
Good to hear from you again!

Here's a link to an article which has links to each of the beginner decks, and brief articles about the play strategy for each deck. The Borg deck is one of the more complicated beginner decks largely because it's a more aggressive battle-oriented deck; the decision of when to go for stops versus kills from dilemmas, and when to swoop in and assimilate people is something that takes experience. In a kitchen table format with just the beginner decks, it's a good way to mix things up, but don't be surprised if you lose your first few games with it.

Also, a spoiler-y note: the Borg deck will be getting a small update after the next expansion is legal.

Edit: Looks like I already made the updates to the pile and forgot I did it.

By dx_37
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Thanks Lucas, this article is perfect, just what I was looking for! Looks like I have some arts-and-crafts in my future :D
Is Sedis a captain?

P'Jem Sanctuary can also DL Sopek .

Virtual Promos 2E

What is the status of promos 0 VP 353, 0 VP 354, a[…]

Capturing Related

Maybe add the [Pun] icon to the proposed definitio[…]

*dramatic noise* *suspends play* 0KF19 Kaiserfe[…]