Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.

By winterflames (Derek Marlar)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Every single one of these is just amazing.

I love the planetside pictures for them too!

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
Absolutely gorgeous, but super low-key release; for a moment, I thought Kris'd posted in the wrong side, and this was a 1E thing.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
What are we even talking about?

By harry696
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
The icons for 2E on the front page do not match the description when scrolling over as an icon for this new set does not appear before the set icon for Shore Leave. Also, should not the listing for Move Along Home (set 54) appear after the listing for Shore Leave (set 53) and not between the listings for Apocalpypse Rising (set 52) and Shore Leave (set 53)?
Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
harry696 wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 1:53 pm The icons for 2E on the front page do not match the description when scrolling over as an icon for this new set does not appear before the set icon for Shore Leave. Also, should not the listing for Move Along Home (set 54) appear after the listing for Shore Leave (set 53) and not between the listings for Apocalpypse Rising (set 52) and Shore Leave (set 53)?
The set is in between because it's placed in order of when the set was released. Move Along Home released, in its entirety, today. Shore Leave doesn't release for another week.

I know it's odd, but this is how it was explained to me. We haven't had a set release during another set's preview period before, so it throws off the numbering some.

By harry696
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
OKCoyote wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 4:23 pm
harry696 wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 1:53 pm The icons for 2E on the front page do not match the description when scrolling over as an icon for this new set does not appear before the set icon for Shore Leave. Also, should not the listing for Move Along Home (set 54) appear after the listing for Shore Leave (set 53) and not between the listings for Apocalpypse Rising (set 52) and Shore Leave (set 53)?
The set is in between because it's placed in order of when the set was released. Move Along Home released, in its entirety, today. Shore Leave doesn't release for another week.

I know it's odd, but this is how it was explained to me. We haven't had a set release during another set's preview period before, so it throws off the numbering some.
Thanks for the answer.

The only thing missing is the placing of the set icon on the welcome page between the set icons for Shore Leave and Apocalypse Rising
Director of Operations
By JeBuS (Brian S)
 - Director of Operations
 -  
harry696 wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:16 pm The only thing missing is the placing of the set icon on the welcome page between the set icons for Shore Leave and Apocalypse Rising
You mean in the icon menu beneath the card of the day on the right side of the site index? It's there. You may need to ctrl+F5 to refresh the cached image in your browser.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
I'm still not seeing it. Anyone know how to hard refresh on an Android browser?
North American OP Coordinator
By The Ninja Scot (Michael Van Breemen)
 - North American OP Coordinator
 -  
1E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E World Champion 2023
Tribbles World Champion 2022
The Traveler
1E North American Continental Champion 2023
2E North American Continental Champion 2023
  Trek Masters 1E Champion 2024
1E Canadian National Champion 2023
1E American National Champion 2023
2E Canadian National Champion 2023
2E  National Runner-Up 2023
2E American National Second Runner-Up 2023
1E Ferenginar Regional Champion 2024
2E Ferenginar Regional Champion 2024
Armus wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:30 pm I'm still not seeing it. Anyone know how to hard refresh on an Android browser?
Launch the Chrome Android app.
Open any offline website or webpage that you need to hard refresh.
Tap on. icon options in the Chrome browser.
Tap on. the icon to hard refresh the website page in Chrome.
Crossover question

I was literally just typing up this question all[…]

Danny gets the FW against Tjark - 100 - 35 Good t[…]

Back from the old days, pre-errata Visit Cochrane[…]

@VictoryIsLife FW @jadziadax8 100-0