Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
In a [TNG] Earth deck, there's little reason not to use any of the other [TNG] Picards - seven have the same stats, six have a [Cmd] , six have a download, six sport a Commander keyword, and the Starship Captain has the aforementioned stats, star, keyword and even has all the same skills, plus a couple more (just not at the same time).

Looking at ES9, sure, for stats and skills, he has little competition - Sarek, Logical Being matches him for Integrity, beats him at Cunning, and has three of Picard's seven skills, while both the Federation President and Wry Admiral matches his Cunning and has 4 of his skills, although neither have his Navigation, but if that's the skill you're really after, there are still better choices.

Also, when one thinks ES9, one either thinks Paranoia or Cadets, and while his counter cheapness makes him a candidate for the latter speed weeny (weenie?) deck, his lack of Admiral, Security, or Treachery doesn't offer anything to the former.

Jean-Luc Picard, In the Nexus doesn't do anything for me, I'm afraid.

If I've missed anything (either glaringly obvious or some deep gameplay), or if you have any Picard ItN thoughts, put them here :thumbsup:

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Yeah, the discarding seems a bit hefty.

There are some other cards that refer to Temporal card and not event, so JL might help with those mission, or trigger Oh Nothing Happened for example.

And maybe if you're short on counters and need some heavy skills/attributes, he can help you out the first turn he is played.

Copies of himself can also be used to prevent him from being stopped.
StateofSTCCG, who is currently listed as a forum troll [unconstructive and disruptive behavior], made this post. Responding to forum trolls is discouraged.
Display this post.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
He's ok. I'm not sure I'd ever use him but then again ES9 is the biggest mess in CC's 2E with TNG, DS9 and TOS personnel with the [E] icon can play. smh.
Card Page Glitches

So, it's seeming on some sets that the cards on th[…]

Question for noob

Awesome. Thanks everyone for all the help!

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]