Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.

By Warrior50
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
I noticed that two of the achievements for 2E look the same as they have the same requirements. They are Trial of Faith and Dark secrets. Both require a Bajoran deck that contain The reckoning and no other Prophet cards and 8 Pah-wraith cards with different titles. Both are play achievements with a Bajoran deck.

Just want to know if it was meant to be this way or if some wording was missing.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
The Traveler
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
There are some other typos and copy/paste errors, though.

The Martrex achievement says Martok in the text.
In a number of the achievements, the mouseover text just stops. See Supplant Opposite for an example. I'm on Firefox, if that helps.

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Subject: Some of the Anniversary achievements look the same
jadziadax8 wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 2:48 pm
eberlems wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 2:14 pm:x :shifty:
It's alright. We still love you. :D
We sure do. The art of your work is of vital importance to the state. :thumbsup:
(I thought you "only" maintained Lackey... but you work on this, too!? Please stay safer than safe. We can't afford to lose you. :P )
Chief Programmer
By eberlems
 - Chief Programmer
 -  
Explorer
2E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E  National Second Runner-Up 2023
SudenKapala wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:31 pm Subject: Some of the Anniversary achievements look the same
jadziadax8 wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 2:48 pm
eberlems wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 2:14 pm:x :shifty:
It's alright. We still love you. :D
We sure do. The art of your work is of vital importance to the state. :thumbsup:
(I thought you "only" maintained Lackey... but you work on this, too!? Please stay safer than safe. We can't afford to lose you. :P )
among other things

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
eberlems wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:44 am among other things
Do you (or anybody) want or need more praise? Just tell me what else you do for which you desire some well-deserved gratitude, and I will give it to you. If need be, to keep you happy, I will shower you with it. Or pile it unto thee, like the sum of all my cheer and joy! 8)

:cheersL:
Second Edition Art Manager
By edgeofhearing (Lucas Thompson)
 - Second Edition Art Manager
 -  
Community Contributor
SudenKapala wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:42 am
Do you (or anybody) want or need more praise? Just tell me what else you do for which you desire some well-deserved gratitude, and I will give it to you. If need be, to keep you happy, I will shower you with it. Or pile it unto thee, like the sum of all my cheer and joy! 8)

This sounds like an excellent plan.
Achievement Master
By SirRogue
 - Achievement Master
 -  
Emperor
edgeofhearing wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:50 am
SudenKapala wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:42 am

This sounds like an excellent plan.
Agreed! Markus deserves heaping piles of praise! (And I feel I should note that any of the copy/paste errors here are mine; he just copied my text into the system. Sorry, Markus!)

Great work on this and everything, sir! :D :cheersR: :cheersL:

Likely I should be able to attend. Just need the d[…]

Nelvana Trap

Wait ... what? Since when does battle during […]

I think the scenario was more around things li[…]

Thanks all. I have my handle as my name, I didn&rs[…]