Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
Klingon Borderland

When you complete this mission, each player who has an Infiltrator at this mission may place the top card of the opponent on their left's dilemma pile face up beneath one of that player's incomplete non-headquarters missions.

The "that player" in the above sentence is the "player who has an Infiltrator", rather than the "opponent on their left", yeah?

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Danny wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:34 am Klingon Borderland

When you complete this mission, each player who has an Infiltrator at this mission may place the top card of the opponent on their left's dilemma pile face up beneath one of that player's incomplete non-headquarters missions.

The "that player" in the above sentence is the "player who has an Infiltrator", rather than the "opponent on their left", yeah?
Correct. "That player" is the player with the Infiltrator and the owner of the mission. "The opponent on their left" is the owner of the dilemma that goes under.

However this is a "both sides" game text. If it's your mission and you solve it but I have an infiltrator there when you do, we both get to eat a dilemma from each other's piles.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation