Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.

Which should get the next headquarters ?

Borg
35%
Deep Space Nine
No votes
0%
Earth/Deep Space Nine
6%
Ferengi
24%
Klingons
24%
Starfleet
No votes
0%
The Original Series
6%
The Next Generation
6%
Second Edition Playtest Manager
By Faithful Reader (Ross Fertel)
 - Second Edition Playtest Manager
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
It's Wednesday! We're more than halfway through the week. Since we are over the hump, let's look at a question!

Let's talk about headquarters. They started all boring in the first set with just letting you paly cards and not much else. Energize kicked up the headquarters game with lettings the Maquis download an event. The third set gave us Terok Nor mixing in the various groups associated with that faction. While the other headquarters after that were neat, Decipher did really not give many opportunities beyond making sur everyone had a place to play.

Early on, The Continuing Committee did not have a lot of headquarters. That changed with the Relativity crew, a Bajor for Bajorans and the foot has come off the gas pedal with other affiliations getting in of the Headquarters game.

Not every affiliation has benefited from a new headquarters, though. Look at the poll below and let us know which affiliation should get a Headquarters next?

By Gorgo Primus (Benjamin Rostoker)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Johannes Mette wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:05 pm How about if there was a Borg HQ to adapt Dilemma. For this they might have to collect more points... :borg:
So you want a HQ that lets them download Adapt?

I don't think any of these need one, but I guess Klingons are one of the ones with only a vanilla HQ atm so I voted for them.

By monty42 (Benjamin Liebich)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
2E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
Chancellor
2E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
2E German National Champion 2022
I honestly believe that "who?" is the wrong question.

I think it all comes down to what cool, affiliation specific mechanic can we come up with and then the question will answer itself.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Random thought: a Gateway [H] that let's you report [Pa] and [Fut] (And ONLY [Pa] and [Fut]) cards.

That's probably broken, but the idea seems fun.

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
:thumbsdown: - Definitely not Starfleet - they've already got two, and both have none standard game text.

:thumbsup: - what Ben said - work from the mechanic first, not the icon (and even if it comes up Starfleet, put a line through it, and go back to the drawing board).
1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation