Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Betazed

Credit where credit's due, I really like this mission. Both from a story-perspective, how it's implemented, and I like the affiliate selection.

What deck do you guys see this fit in? Is it easy enough to try to complete to get a captive? Difficult enough that it isn't an auto-include?
Second Edition Design Manager
By The Guardian (Richard New)
 - Second Edition Design Manager
 -  
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
WeyounsLastClone wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:22 amWhat deck do you guys see this fit in? Is it easy enough to try to complete to get a captive? Difficult enough that it isn't an auto-include?
I wasn't on the design team, but me personally? I'd probably go with Dominion Infiltrators or Romulans. Maybe not the best use, but Romulans also have Plasma Energy Weapon for opponent hand extension during your turn, so the opponent has less chance of emptying their hand. Both have some fun stuff to do with captives, but don't always have great ways to get them. I imagine Cardassians have better options (though I'm sure another mission that adds to the engine isn't a bad thing).
Question for noob

I still think I'm misunderstanding TMW. By saying […]

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]