Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.
Second Edition Playtest Manager
By Faithful Reader (Ross Fertel)
 - Second Edition Playtest Manager
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
This past summer, one of the things that kept my slender grip on sanity was Sequester. A social strategy game, you vote people out, but every round has a different rule. You might have to vote people out whose name beings in the first half of the alphabet. You might get immunity next round if a specific person is voted out.

This could get testy, but if we vote out cards instead of players, it could be a fun activity. Let me proudly introduce Trekquester. Sixteen of your favorite cards from all three games going head to head. Each round, one card is voted off but most of the rounds have some sort of twist. Think First Editions March Madness but with some fun stuff thrown in to mix things up.

Voting is not ready to begin, not until we get a ‘cast’ at any rate. I have enough slots for seven cards from Second Edition. Let me know which ones we should use. Cards must have been released in 2020. Also, while they are neat, we will not include promos.

Voting is expected to begin in June with a vote about every other day. More details will follow, but we hope you revote and have some fun. Also, voting will get you a chance to receive some borderless promos!

But before we can vote, we need a cast. Let me know below which should make the cut.

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
eberlems wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 5:12 pm Basso Tromac, Smug Subordinate

Looks like someone didn't read the requirements list :shifty:

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Naetor wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 5:42 pm
Danny wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 5:26 pm
eberlems wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 5:12 pm Basso Tromac, Smug Subordinate

Looks like someone didn't read the requirements list :shifty:
It was a little confusing :P I guess we are picking 2 cards we like? @Armus is going to have to explain his Rosspeak.
There's a lot of words in Ross's OP, but the key points are:

[SD] 7 Spots for 2e cards in the 16 member "cast"

[SD] Cast members have to be cards released in 2020

That's it. No nomination process defined, so I threw out a couple of what I consider to be "good ones" and apparently people decided to follow suit.

How we get down to the 7 2e "finalists" is above my pay grade.
Question for noob

That's the question. The Isolinear Rods downloads […]

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]