Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.

-  
I must be missing something. If you want to use the U.S.S. Relativity or U.S.S. Wells with a [Voy] deck, how do you play them? They read, "When a card instructs you to place this ship at your headquarters mission, you may place it at your [Fed] space mission." I have failed to find such cards.

Also, is there a way to play [NA] ships which might be thematic (like Kyana's Hope or Eleventh Gradient)?

Thanks!
Second Edition Design Manager
By The Guardian (Richard New)
 - Second Edition Design Manager
 -  
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
Dad_of_Destiny wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 4:03 pm I must be missing something. If you want to use the U.S.S. Relativity or U.S.S. Wells with a [Voy] deck, how do you play them? They read, "When a card instructs you to place this ship at your headquarters mission, you may place it at your [Fed] space mission." I have failed to find such cards.
I'm guessing some confusion comes from the Relativity having a [Voy] icon. That's mainly to protect the ship (and others) from things like A Few Minor Difficulties (which exempts [Voy] ships because the ship has the text through which new personnel enter play; a death sentence for Voyager). However, Relativity is not really meant to be a ship in a Voyager deck. As mentioned, Prevent Historical Disruption is kind of that deck's Caretaker's Array. It is possible to have both ships out, however, using both missions. Relativity will, however, restrict your personnel pool. Voyager would allow access to [Fut] [NA] personnel, but it's probably better just to go with just Relativity.
Dad_of_Destiny wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 4:03 pmAlso, is there a way to play [NA] ships which might be thematic (like Kyana's Hope or Eleventh Gradient)?
In a Voyager deck? No. Just the Baxial. I suppose by jumping through some hoops, you could do something with Sector 21396... Again, probably not worth it.
Question for noob

To his location (but anywhere at that location - p[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the f[…]