Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.
Second Edition Playtest Manager
By Faithful Reader (Ross Fertel)
 - Second Edition Playtest Manager
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
It's Wednesday! We're more than halfway through the week. Since we are over the hump, let's look at a question!

This week, we talk about recruitment. With the decks that have been made over the years, some have had ways to get someone else on board with a new mechanic. Consider the followers of Khan who can get a new Genetically Enhanced personnel (or three) fi they desire with Augmentation. Or Seven of Nine, Immersed in Chaos who gives a good personnel to a slew of keywords.

So as not to get too out of control, which group can use a recruitment mechanic? Do not grow concerned with the manner in which they get their help; just let us know what group could use a way to bolster their ranks.

Oh yeah, since we're talking about recruitment, I have a special clip to enjoy.

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
Fritzinger wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:48 amAre you just asking what subgroup could use another personnel?

This is how I interpreted it, so I'm going to go Think Tank, as there's only five of them, and they're all unique.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
I think there could be more Alphas, and they need more to do. Of course, Dominion has gotten a lot of love lately, so maybe that's a project for a few years in the future.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
jadziadax8 wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:53 pm I think there could be more Alphas, and they need more to do. Of course, Dominion has gotten a lot of love lately, so maybe that's a project for a few years in the future.
Yo Dawgs, I hear you like [Dom].

So I took some [Dom] , added some [Dom] and topped it off with a drizzle of [Dom]
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
Armus wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:07 pm
jadziadax8 wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:53 pm I think there could be more Alphas, and they need more to do. Of course, Dominion has gotten a lot of love lately, so maybe that's a project for a few years in the future.
Yo Dawgs, I hear you like [Dom].

So I took some [Dom] , added some [Dom] and topped it off with a drizzle of [Dom]
Ooooo, spicy!
Question for noob

To his location (but anywhere at that location - p[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the f[…]