Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.

By Warrior50
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Looking a the posting for the 2E and Tribbles events at the North American Continentals and I noticed that there was no fee mentioned and nothing about requiring deck list. I know that when I played in the one in 2016 there was a fee and deck list were required for all events. Just asking in order to plan for the event.

Also, with the event being 2 days instead of three, I guess that there will not be any side events. Is this correct?

Thank you for responding.
North American OP Coordinator
By The Ninja Scot (Michael Van Breemen)
 - North American OP Coordinator
 -  
1E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E World Champion 2023
Tribbles World Champion 2022
The Traveler
1E North American Continental Champion 2023
2E North American Continental Champion 2023
  Trek Masters 1E Champion 2024
1E Canadian National Champion 2023
1E American National Champion 2023
2E Canadian National Champion 2023
2E  National Runner-Up 2023
2E American National Second Runner-Up 2023
1E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
2E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
Warrior50 wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:23 pm Looking a the posting for the 2E and Tribbles events at the North American Continentals and I noticed that there was no fee mentioned and nothing about requiring deck list. I know that when I played in the one in 2016 there was a fee and deck list were required for all events. Just asking in order to plan for the event.

Also, with the event being 2 days instead of three, I guess that there will not be any side events. Is this correct?

Thank you for responding.
I did click on Decklists required for the tournaments (didn't for Tribbles) and they're in the tournament listing (it's under Special Scenario) I didn't put anything down for a fee because I didn't want cost to be an issue to anyone (prize support will be provided, not sure what it will all be yet but it will have to fit comfortably in a carry-on suitcase)

If there were any side events on the weekend, what would you want to see?

Michael,
hoping for good weather the night before/day of so no flight delays

By Warrior50
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Thank you for the response. Sorry, I did not see the Yes under the 2E for deck lists. At this point I am not sure what kind of side events might fit in with the 2 day planned event. I am looking at the 2E and Tribbles event for myself. Will have to see what happens over the next couple of Months.

As to weather at the time of the tournament, 9/11 & 9/12 are the peak time of Hurricane season, so we will have to see what happens.

Again, thank you for the response.
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
As a follow-up to Michael's response, I will also be in Orlando that weekend and likely running some form of side event Friday evening. As yet, that is t.b.d. but most likely either sealed deck or draft, so it qualifies as Lazy Trek ™ . :wink: Essentially, I feel like a Friday evening goof off event would be a nice way for us all to see each other for the first time in ages without the pressure of doing well in the major events.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation

It started in mid-2013. At that time it became sta[…]