Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.
Second Edition Playtest Manager
By Faithful Reader (Ross Fertel)
 - Second Edition Playtest Manager
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
It's Wednesday! We're more than halfway through the week. Since we are over the hump, let's look at a question!

Last week, we asked about more of something that is already in the game. This week ahs a similar theme as we look at Lore.

Lore in Second Edition is primarily quotes. On personnel it is something key to that version of the character. On verbs we can look into more of a fun moment.

Some episodes are more mined than others. Space Seed is very much gone through and through while there are a good chunk that we have yet to pull from. In either edition.

Which brings me to this week's question: Which episode would you want to pull from?

By monty42 (Benjamin Liebich)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
2E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
Chancellor
2E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
2E German National Champion 2022
My favorite episode in all of Trek is DS9's "The Ship", so naturally there's that...
I'd love to see some of the human characters from "Little Green Men" though (On a side note, I can't believe that Time Location isn't there in 1E yet!).
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
edgeofhearing wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:10 pm
jadziadax8 wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:19 pm More Manhunt! It's my favorite dubious episode of Trek.
100% The Royale.
Oh, good choice too!

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
edgeofhearing wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:10 pm 100% The Royale.
Cosign!

I may have some ideas of my own at some point, but The Royale is my favorite "silly" Trek Episode, so I'm in on this.

By nobthehobbit (Daniel Pareja)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
"Friendship One".
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation