Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.

By Warrior50
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Recently I was looking at some deck types and found one that was for dissents on Terok Nor. When I looked at the deck it came up with the winner achievement and one for playing the deck. Once I looked at the achievement requirements for the play achievement, I noticed an (i) in a circle below the achievement points for the play achievement. The achievement was Subtle Sabotage, is this achievement now inactive, as it does not come up under the keyword achievements? Just asking so that I can plan what I am working on for the next few months.

Thank you in advance for answering my question about this achievement.
North American OP Coordinator
By The Ninja Scot (Michael Van Breemen)
 - North American OP Coordinator
 -  
1E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E World Champion 2023
Tribbles World Champion 2022
The Traveler
1E North American Continental Champion 2023
2E North American Continental Champion 2023
  Trek Masters 1E Champion 2024
1E Canadian National Champion 2023
1E American National Champion 2023
2E Canadian National Champion 2023
2E  National Runner-Up 2023
2E American National Second Runner-Up 2023
1E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
2E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
Warrior50 wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 8:33 am Recently I was looking at some deck types and found one that was for dissents on Terok Nor. When I looked at the deck it came up with the winner achievement and one for playing the deck. Once I looked at the achievement requirements for the play achievement, I noticed an (i) in a circle below the achievement points for the play achievement. The achievement was Subtle Sabotage, is this achievement now inactive, as it does not come up under the keyword achievements? Just asking so that I can plan what I am working on for the next few months.

Thank you in advance for answering my question about this achievement.
This was a hidden achievement that you could only originally see if you've played the decktype without knowing that it was there. The system calls it a "Hint" achievement. It only becomes visible to everyone when someone gets the win achievement.

Other examples of this type of achievement includes -

The Siege
Play in a tournament with a Bajoran deck where every personnel has Treachery.

For All Our Sons
Play in a tournament with a Cardassian deck without using any personnel with Treachery.

DS9 has one although no one has won with it (myself included) This is also one of the few that can be done with more than 1 HQ but must have Mouth of the Wormhole as one of the HQ's

No Lobes for Business
Play in a 2E tournament with a Ferengi deck containing no Acquisition personnel.

The Play's the Thing
Play in a tournament using a "The Conscience of the King" dilemma pile.

I hope this helps,
Michael
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation

It started in mid-2013. At that time it became sta[…]