Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Remember TOCs? It's been a minute since they were a thing, but Jared Hoffman (aka @mugato) recently unearthed some pieces of 2e Trek history and sent them to me, so I wanted to share them here.

21 players from at least 6 different states ranging from the east coast (New
Jersey) to the deep south (Alabama) to the heartland (Iowa). Those were some heady days.

Look at this crowd! See any familiar faces? :wink:
Attachments:
IM000808.JPG
IM000808.JPG (424.85 KiB) Viewed 3467 times

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Row 1 (Seated): Josh Sheets @prylardurden , Michael Mercer, Ray Linton @RayJ , [Unknown]

Row 2: Steve Rotz @YeahToast , Pat Bortz @bortz65 , Jared Hoffman @Mugato , Richard New @The Guardian , John Corbett @KillerB

Row 3: John Walchle @nalan bal , Tim Claypool, Sandy Barnabas @sandy , Rob Corbett @trekwars2000

Row 4: Rick Sollman, Tony Groh @gedca, Ken [last name unknown], Brian Sykes, Blake Mandalas @Devoras , Tobin Mellberg @Altoid , Chris Trevethan

If anyone can help me fill in the blanks I'd appreciate it!

Also, the one not pictured because he was taking the pictures is of course Charlie Plaine @MidnightLich . Definitely can't forget that guy! :D
Last edited by Armus on Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
RayJ wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:43 pm
Armus wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:01 pm Row 1 (Seated): Josh Sheets @prylardurden , [Unknown], Ray Linton @RayJ , [Unknown]
First Unknown on the front row is my friend Michael Mercer who only played a handful of games before taking a road trip with me :)
Updated. Thanks, Ray! :cheersL:
StateofSTCCG, who is currently listed as a forum troll [unconstructive and disruptive behavior], made this post. Responding to forum trolls is discouraged.
Display this post.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation

It started in mid-2013. At that time it became sta[…]