Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
Armus wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 11:19 am Wait... you're playing Unjustly format and you can't even get Unjustly to show up?

What gives?

We need more Hoskin appearances!
Fritzinger wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 11:35 am
What gives is that we thought they were coming, and when they weren't anymore a few of us didn't want to change format when we already had decks prepared.

We kept it Unjustly (aka Hall of James) in the honour of James' absence. Plus, you know, it helped gently ease back in players who hadn't been in a tournament for 20+ months.

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
I'm going with 'typo' - seems unlikely we'd play on a Monday. Or 'time travel', but I guess I'll only find out if it's that one later.
First Edition Creative Manager
By KazonPADD (Paddy Tye)
 - First Edition Creative Manager
 -  
1E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
1E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
I suspect they tried to update the tournament (was originally scheduled for September I believe) but the system requires you to leave a weeks notice (so players can sign up) so they chose the first available date they could. They also played at a different venue, but that again is another slow step in the system, so I suspect they skipped that change.

By nickyank
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
2E World Semi-Finalist 2023
2E British National Champion 2021
I tried to update the tournament, it wouldn't let me change the date or the number of rounds, then I cocked up trying different dates, but I did manage to change the number of rounds!

I have asked for it to be updated *but* come tomorrow I will just enter the results as normal. Not like the date really matters...

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
nickyank wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:25 am I tried to update the tournament, it wouldn't let me change the date or the number of rounds, then I cocked up trying different dates, but I did manage to change the number of rounds!

I have asked for it to be updated *but* come tomorrow I will just enter the results as normal. Not like the date really matters...

Any chance someone with behind-the-curtain wizardry could sort this out?

If possible, while it's being straightened out, could the system be tweaked to be little less inflexible?

Many thanks :thumbsup: :cheersR:
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation

It started in mid-2013. At that time it became sta[…]