Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.
Ambassador
By bosskamiura (Thomas Kamiura)
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
When encountered, the dilemma goes on the mission, the attempt continues. If another clown dilemma is encountered, the dilemma on the mission triggers. Even in the same attempt.

TK

By Gorgo Primus (Benjamin Rostoker)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
It works the attempt it is played, starting with the very next Clown dilemma. Also worth pointing out that it only triggers once per attempt, no matter how many Clown dilemmas you put out with it.
Ambassador
By T-Ricks (Rick Kinney)
 - Ambassador
 -  
bosskamiura wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 6:55 pm When encountered, the dilemma goes on the mission, the attempt continues. If another clown dilemma is encountered, the dilemma on the mission triggers. Even in the same attempt.

TK
That's how we thought it was supposed to work. The part that caused some confusion was the portion of the text that reads "When the first dilemma whose title begins with "The Clown" (except a copy of this dilemma) is about to be faced . . ." Since 'The Clown: Fear Incarnate' IS the first Clown dilemma, it sounded like additional Clown dilemmas that attempt were not eligible for the stop.

By Gorgo Primus (Benjamin Rostoker)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
The first copy of The Clown: Fear Incarnate you face (itself) is a copy of The Clown: Fear Incarnation. It thus isn't eligible to be the first Clown dilemma it looks at.
Ambassador
By T-Ricks (Rick Kinney)
 - Ambassador
 -  
Gorgo Primus wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:40 pm The first copy of The Clown: Fear Incarnate you face (itself) is a copy of The Clown: Fear Incarnation. It thus isn't eligible to be the first Clown dilemma it looks at.
Perfect. I just wasn't looking at it from that perspective. Thank you,
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation

It started in mid-2013. At that time it became sta[…]