Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.

What is the Worst Part of Caretaker?

Borg
8%
Capturing
8%
Delta Quadrant Klingons
No votes
0%
Equinox
No votes
0%
Holograms
No votes
0%
Maquis
31%
Relativity
No votes
0%
Species 8472
8%
The Clown
31%
Voyager
15%

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
Marquetry wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:14 pm The Clown is the worst part of everything - I.e., one of two episodes I skip when re-watching.

What's the other ep?

By Marquetry
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
Danny wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:52 pm
Marquetry wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:14 pm The Clown is the worst part of everything - I.e., one of two episodes I skip when re-watching.

What's the other ep?
Nemesis, the one with Chakotay running around brainwashed in the forest.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
I’m rewatching right now and at the beginning of season 7. I actually thought that the Clown episode was better than I remembered.

It’s amazing to me now that I’m watching it as an adult how little sense Unimatrix Zero made.

By boromirofborg (Trek Barnes)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
abargar7510 wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:54 pm It’s amazing to me now that I’m watching it as an adult how little sense Unimatrix Zero made.
That episode, especially coming off of Fair Haven was when I quit watching Star Trek for the first time. It really felt like a complete betrayal of any logic or sense of terror that the Borg had, especially to turn assimilation into something that could be cured with a hypospray.

I completly get the problems that a lot of people have with the current shows (and probably agree with a good percentage of them), but to me, U0 will always be the probable lowest point in the shows.

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the f[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the f[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

Or maybe keep your unsolicited snark to yo[…]

Vulcan Lander and its ability

What constrains this strategy is the number of c[…]