Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.

What is the Worst Part of Caretaker?

Borg
8%
Capturing
8%
Delta Quadrant Klingons
No votes
0%
Equinox
No votes
0%
Holograms
No votes
0%
Maquis
31%
Relativity
No votes
0%
Species 8472
8%
The Clown
31%
Voyager
15%

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
Marquetry wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:14 pm The Clown is the worst part of everything - I.e., one of two episodes I skip when re-watching.

What's the other ep?

By Marquetry
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
Danny wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:52 pm
Marquetry wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:14 pm The Clown is the worst part of everything - I.e., one of two episodes I skip when re-watching.

What's the other ep?
Nemesis, the one with Chakotay running around brainwashed in the forest.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
I’m rewatching right now and at the beginning of season 7. I actually thought that the Clown episode was better than I remembered.

It’s amazing to me now that I’m watching it as an adult how little sense Unimatrix Zero made.

By boromirofborg (Trek Barnes)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
abargar7510 wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:54 pm It’s amazing to me now that I’m watching it as an adult how little sense Unimatrix Zero made.
That episode, especially coming off of Fair Haven was when I quit watching Star Trek for the first time. It really felt like a complete betrayal of any logic or sense of terror that the Borg had, especially to turn assimilation into something that could be cured with a hypospray.

I completly get the problems that a lot of people have with the current shows (and probably agree with a good percentage of them), but to me, U0 will always be the probable lowest point in the shows.
Question for noob

Awesome. Thanks everyone for all the help!

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]