Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.

What is Black in Second Edition?

Bajoran
17%
Borg
33%
Cardassian
50%
Dominion
No votes
0%
Deep Space Nine
No votes
0%
Ferengi
No votes
0%
Klingon
No votes
0%
Maquis
No votes
0%
Romulan
No votes
0%
Starfleet
No votes
0%
The Next Generation
No votes
0%
The Original Series
No votes
0%
Voyager
No votes
0%
Second Edition Playtest Manager
By Faithful Reader (Ross Fertel)
 - Second Edition Playtest Manager
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Magic: The Gathering is the undisputed leader of the CCG industry. They divide things up into five colors. They can (and often do) intermingle but often come back to those five at the end of the day.

We'll look at them this week in terms of what they looks like in Second Edition. For today, we'll look at Black. Look at the poll below and tell us what is Black in Second Edition. More than likely there are a few different and equally viable responses but which most resembles Black? let us know and we'll keep this open for at least a week and allow revoting. Be sure to tell us why as well.

If you aren't familiar with Magic the Gathering (or drink that Kool-Aid as our Executive Director points out) here is a quick primer for reference.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
This one's kind of tricky to pin down, based on the article. based on this line, I went with Cardassians. Let's get ahead, not matter the cost. Arrogance and wastefulness.
Really, it’s about ambition. The glorification of the self, and its ascent.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Resurrection from the dead... Bajorans :) . Very excited to see what you will think about Blue. I played Mono-Blue back in the time... Boomerang, Counterspell, Resummon. Those wre powerful cards. Icy Manipulator.... Steal Artefact. Witch Queen or Assassin...Control Magic. Wenees.. Unstable Mutation and Giant Tortoise.. If I reached mid-game somehow, it was very hard to stop Blue. Leviathan showed up in turn X :) . Magic has its fun moments but I am afraid I am very much outdated. :( .
Question for noob

That's the question. The Isolinear Rods downloads […]

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]