Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
2E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
Contender
2E  National Champion 2023
2E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
Armus wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 12:06 am
Psionic Hobo wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 10:17 pm I.K.S. Vorn, Falsify Distress Call, Evek, Agent of Cardassian Justice
Just so I'm clear, you meant Falsify Distress Signal and not Distress Call, right?

Correct, my bad. Thinking of a few cards and not double checking what I typed,

So…

I.K.S. Vorn
Falsify Distress Signal
Evek, Agent of Cardassian Justice

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Psionic Hobo wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 12:09 am
Armus wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 12:06 am
Psionic Hobo wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 10:17 pm I.K.S. Vorn, Falsify Distress Call, Evek, Agent of Cardassian Justice
Just so I'm clear, you meant Falsify Distress Signal and not Distress Call, right?

Correct, my bad. Thinking of a few cards and not double checking what I typed,

So…

I.K.S. Vorn
Falsify Distress Signal
Evek, Agent of Cardassian Justice
:thumbsup:

By TyKajada (Alexander Schmitz)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  

Audacious Assault (Dom goes on my nerves lately..)
No Peace in our Time (flat +2 for Treachery Klingons, too good)
Unicomplex, Root of the Hive Mind
(Since Josh thinks it's funny to to nominate Ferenginar, I add Borg HQ, if one of my favorites gets banned at least I don't have to worry about this format any more)
8)

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
2E European Continental Champion 2023
TyKajada wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:54 pm .

Audacious Assault (Dom goes on my nerves lately..)
Unicomplex, Root of the Hive Mind
(Since Josh thinks it's funny to to nominate Ferenginar, I add Borg HQ, if one of my favorites gets banned at least I don't have to worry about this format any more)
8)
YES

:thumbsup: HQ BANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNZ ftw
Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
TyKajada wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:54 pm Audacious Assault (Dom goes on my nerves lately..)
From nowhere to HoF nomination in a year! I quite like AA in a commodity deck though so I will probably vote no on this one.
Great choice!!
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Armus wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 2:16 amWhen John and Maggie are on the same page about something, there's probably some merit to it.
For what it is worth, make that John, Maggie, and Kris on the same page.

We gotta get more people playing. I know that the online arena isn't for everyone, but folks need to get back into playing the game one way or another so we all can remember why we fell in love with this game in the first place. That said, whether it is a 1-on-1 casual game or a 3-person local gig, get out there and play. :cheersL:
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
My nominations are cards that should be retired, not necessarily cuz they are awesome now but cuz they were awesome in their day:

Comfort Women
Shady Resources
The Promise

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Fritzinger wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:27 am
TyKajada wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:54 pm Since Josh thinks it's funny to to nominate Ferenginar, I add Borg HQ
Maybe we need a hard no option in the voting so that we can veto joke nominations.
You already have that ... it's called a "no" vote. With a 65% threshold required for induction into the Hall of Fame, that "no" vote carries a lot of power.

HQ noms have never cleared single digits. If people really want to retire HQs in significant numbers required to actually do it, then why *shouldnt* that be allowed?

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
With 2 weeks to go in the nomination period, we've received 45 nominations so far, which puts us about on the same pace as last year (82 nominations total). I've seen some really good nominations so far that are easy yes votes, I've seen some interesting nominations that have made me rethink what I should be looking for in a Yes vote, and I've seen some cards that I probably wouldn't personally vote for, but realize I could be in the minority on.

Regardless, when it comes to Hall of Fame nominations, the more, the merrier! Keep those nominations coming in, and don't forget to tell a friend or three!
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation