Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
Whoever that "Each of your [Car] [DS9] personnel present is BLANK" is, they are super narrow in scope, as they seem to only affect Dukat or one of two Garaks. Hope that ability's strong to balance out its nicheness.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Danny wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 5:14 pm Whoever that "Each of your [Car] [DS9] personnel present is BLANK" is, they are super narrow in scope, as they seem to only affect Dukat or one of two Garaks. Hope that ability's strong to balance out its nicheness.
Well... Dukat and Garak... maybe a Ziyal or Kira that gives them a cookie? Probably more likely to be the former given the set theme as a) Kira is hardly a civilian and b) we need another Kira in this game like we need a hole in the head.

Glad to see that after 3 out of the last 4 sets being heavy DS9, Design is branching out and doing.... more DS9... :roll:

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
"Order - Each player places the top three cards of their deck..."

• Can't help but think "Meh".

"Thief. When you Orion or Thief present gains a skill..."

• A standard Thief deck is making its way up my list of decks to play, and this may just make it leapfrog a space closer. Interested to see this play out.
    • Should this have been "Thief personnel"? Wasn't that a style-guide thing at one point?

"Temporal. When you lose command of this personnel..."

• Probably wisest to reserve any opinions until the rest of the text is revealed.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
That Starfleet ability is redundant as long as Damaged Enterprise remains the optimal play.

Anything being done to diversify that affiliation or are we still in the best of 2010/2016 LEGO mode?

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Armus wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:12 pmAnything being done to diversify that affiliation or are we still in the best of 2010/2016 LEGO mode?

Didn't someone try that already with Terra Prime back in 2019?

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Danny wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 3:13 am
Armus wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:12 pmAnything being done to diversify that affiliation or are we still in the best of 2010/2016 LEGO mode?

Didn't someone try that already with Terra Prime back in 2019?
Yeah. Fair point.

The thing is, the last set - which I believe you were on - actually *did* boost Terra Prime. Benhosp wrecked me with them at DRUNK WORLDS.

And now that I think about it, this mystery person is also a Terra Prime booster since he can play to the little [SF] ships.

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Armus wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:15 amThe thing is, the last set - which I believe you were on - actually *did* boost Terra Prime. Benhosp wrecked me with them at DRUNK WORLDS.

Caretaker boosted Terra Prime? We didn't include a [SF] personnel nor a [SF] attemptable [AQ] mission.

...Henry Starling?

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Danny wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:30 am
Armus wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:15 amThe thing is, the last set - which I believe you were on - actually *did* boost Terra Prime. Benhosp wrecked me with them at DRUNK WORLDS.

Caretaker boosted Terra Prime? We didn't include a [SF] personnel nor a [SF] attemptable [AQ] mission.

...Henry Starling?
Oh, my sweet summer child... :shifty:

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Armus wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:44 amOh, my sweet summer child... :shifty:

I am genuinely stumped by how I was part of a team that accidentally boosted Terra Prime. :shock: Don't get me wrong, it's cool that I did, but... huh.
Second Edition Art Manager
By edgeofhearing (Lucas Thompson)
 - Second Edition Art Manager
 -  
Community Contributor
jadziadax8 wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:57 am The Clown?

They’re accidentally good at S8472?
It's 100% The Clown: Celebration. SF dissidents are all about shutting off consumes and making it so that you don't make any progress during your mission attempts; Celebration is a new tool in that arsenal.

Unser Turnier in Köln gestern war ebenfalls[…]

Both these ideas have elements that interest me as[…]

Done.

Online CM RELEASE TOURNAMENT

Hello, Here are the 2nd round pairings, courtesy […]