Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Last week a friend and I met up on Lackey and played 2E. That was the first time I played this version of Star Trek CCG in 20 years and I really enjoyed it. We limited our card pool to just the Second Edition set so we would not be overwhelmed with options. Next week we are going to expand our card pool to Energize and Call to Arms.

I am really excited to play Borg in 2E. I want to play them more in 1E, but I have a hard time with colors (I am severely colorblind) and the red, blue, and green icons give me trouble. How much fun is it to build an assimilation deck in Call to Arms? Are there any weird items with Borg in 2E I need to be aware of going in?

Thanks for your help!

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
CtA Borg are mainly solvers.

The really good assimilation stuff came later.
Second Edition Art Manager
By edgeofhearing (Lucas Thompson)
 - Second Edition Art Manager
 -  
Community Contributor
Sounds like fun!

Here are the main things you’ll be missing with an assimilation build with just CTA:
- Knowledge and Experience is the best reward for assimilation.
- The available kill dilemmas are pretty weak (killing via dilemmas helps to supplement the assimilation you’re doing)

That said, if the more experienced player is doing the assimilation, you could probably make it work anyways. If you’re having trouble, the Borg Beginner deck is a relatively simple assimilation deck, so you could try printing that out.

Enjoy!
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation