Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.

What is the worst card on the first 'page' of Classification: Civilian?

Morphogenic Virus
No votes
0%
Occasional Emergency
9%
Only a Temporary Setback
No votes
0%
Pillar of the Community
No votes
0%
To Serve the Empire
36%
Are You Brain Dead?!
No votes
0%
Quick Trip
No votes
0%
Antarian Sector, Host Trans-stellar Rally
18%
Tora Ziyal, "Poor Judge of Character"
36%
Second Edition Playtest Manager
By Faithful Reader (Ross Fertel)
 - Second Edition Playtest Manager
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
After looking at your favorite from each page of Classification: Civilian and crowning an overall victor, the inverse of that is what is your least favorite. Again, we'll look at each page for a little less than a week and then pit them against each other. Vote in the poll below and be sure to let us know why.

By monty42 (Benjamin Liebich)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
2E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
Chancellor
2E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
2E German National Champion 2022
Not only do I not like crutch cards but as a crutch card, To Serve the Empire isn't even a good one.

I think at some point when an idea goes nowhere, you have to just let it go.

The basic idea of the worshipers of Kahless was that they don't have staffing icons. It's ok when you don't know what to do with that. But giving them a card that just makes them like everybody else is just... cheap.

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
It's Tora Ziyal for me. There's just so much that's unappealing - the low Cunning, the lack of staffing, and that ability: it's one thing to give a boost to a niche group, but when the niche group is both small and the boost is almost antithetical to those being boosted, it seems borderline pointless.

By TyKajada (Alexander Schmitz)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  

Voted for Host Trans-stellar Race. The Chef keyword in the mission text seems a little odd to me. I would have put this mission in context with Tom Paris and the Delta Flyer (and Cyia Batten of course).
I have to rewatch the episode, but I guess Neelix is hosting the VIP party? But still the Chef keyword seems a little forced onto the mission here and out of place.

Imho a better "Chef" mission would have been that exchange of diplomats where Neelix is guiding the one wasted guy who is hot on Seven and he says: "Seven of Mine, Assimilate Me!"
1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation