Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.
Second Edition Balance Manager
 - Second Edition Balance Manager
 -  
  Trek Masters  Participant 2024
When you select the 3 personnel and check their skills, if you have chosen 2 of the same non-unique personnel do you have to have “ALL” the skills on both personnel? In other words, if that personnel has Diplomacy, Engineer, Physics and Security, would you need 2 Dip, 2 Eng, 2 Phy and 2 Sec as well as what ever was on the 3 personnel? Came up in a game last evening. Thank you in advance! :cheersL:

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
durgforaday wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 3:17 pm When you select the 3 personnel and check their skills, if you have chosen 2 of the same non-unique personnel do you have to have “ALL” the skills on both personnel? In other words, if that personnel has Diplomacy, Engineer, Physics and Security, would you need 2 Dip, 2 Eng, 2 Phy and 2 Sec as well as what ever was on the 3 personnel? Came up in a game last evening. Thank you in advance! :cheersL:
Yup!

On the other hand, if rando 1 gets selected, rando 2 has him covered, so running non-uniques in pairs is a good way to have a better chance at getting past it.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Fritzinger wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 2:37 am That is interesting, I thought that "have all the skills" was a process where you lousy each unique skill and prove that you have them once.

Not sure why I thought that though.
I would’ve thought so too. Except if a personnel had 2 of a skill, you would need 2. Maybe it’s because of cumulative effects of non-unique cards?
Ambassador
By T-Ricks (Rick Kinney)
 - Ambassador
 -  
I've questioned this in the past as the wording on the card does not require "all" the skills on the selected personnel. (Emphasis mine)

It reads:
" More of Gravy Than of Grave
Randomly select three personnel. Unless your unselected personnel have the skills on the selected personnel, the selected personnel are stopped.
"You may be an undigested bit of beef, a blot of mustard, a crumb of cheese, a fragment of an underdone potato."
53 V 2"

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
T-Ricks wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 10:09 pm I've questioned this in the past as the wording on the card does not require "all" the skills on the selected personnel. (Emphasis mine)

It reads:
" More of Gravy Than of Grave
Randomly select three personnel. Unless your unselected personnel have the skills on the selected personnel, the selected personnel are stopped.
"You may be an undigested bit of beef, a blot of mustard, a crumb of cheese, a fragment of an underdone potato."
53 V 2"
If I discard 3 events with Counterinsurgency Program and name Biology 3 times, do you need 3 Biology or 1 Biology?

The answer is obviously the former.

How is More of Gravy different?
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation

It started in mid-2013. At that time it became sta[…]