Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.
Second Edition Playtest Manager
By Faithful Reader (Ross Fertel)
 - Second Edition Playtest Manager
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
It's Wednesday! We're more than halfway through Since we are over the hump, let's look at a question!

In Decipher's last set, there were some Artifact personnel who got a discount if you met certain criteria. With the first set of The Continuing Committee, The Undiscovered Country, the rest of that group was released. There we other things that Decipher did and the Committee followed up on, such as losing five points, holograms, etc.

Let us know what thing Decipher did that you would like the Committee to follow up on and why. Is there a theme you would like expanded?

By monty42 (Benjamin Liebich)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
2E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
Chancellor
2E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
2E German National Champion 2022
I would like to see something done with the keyword Cloaking Device.
Yes some cards trigger off of it but it never represented the distinct advantage a cloaked ship had in any of the shows nor is it as powerful as a cloaking device is in 1E.
I guess since it's far less likely to be attacked in 2E, the ability to cloak became largely irrelevant.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Great question this week.

[Bor] assimilation needs help from the CC. Most of the big assimilation cards are still from Decipher and it's a mechanic characteristic of and very centric to the affiliation that just hasn't been represented very well.

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
The answer's always keywords.

Some work has been done to expand on some of them, but more could be done.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
I know we've seen some nice card with artwork that cross the border, or some of the borderless promo's, but I would love to see something like the Fajo collection for 2E.

By Enabran
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
2E Austrian National Second Runner-Up 2022
Usually there was always a card titeled like one of the older sets. There are some Setnames available.
And a Kira per set.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
I kind of wish that we had followed up on the [Kli] mission theme Decipher set up on U.S.S. Enterprise-C, Yesterday's Enterprise. There are a couple of other [Fed] cards that reference [Kli] missions (the bridge crew Infiltrators from DS9), but this could have been an interesting theme for the [Pa] [TNG] personnel.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Or maybe keep your unsolicited snark to yo[…]

Vulcan Lander and its ability

What constrains this strategy is the number of c[…]

Ignoring point losses & Timing

I would be interested in the answer to this as wel[…]

Greetings 'trek fans! As discussed in our Februar[…]