Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.
Second Edition Playtest Manager
By Faithful Reader (Ross Fertel)
 - Second Edition Playtest Manager
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
It's Wednesday! We're more than halfway through Since we are over the hump, let's look at a question!

Classification: Civilian came out with twenty-seven cards and twenty-six have found their way into a deck. Guess what we're talking about today?

With all due respect, why aren't you rocking Quark, Middleman? I know why I am not interested; his ability is not all that great in the build (and Maquis Strength is not something you can build around reliably) and his skills do not add to much beyond the acquisition. But what is your reason for not putting him in your deck?

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
Faithful Reader wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 6:46 pmHis ability is not all that great in the build (and Maquis Strength is not something you can build around reliably) and his skills do not add to much beyond the acquisition.

This is objectively accurate.
Last edited by Danny on Thu Apr 21, 2022 4:50 am, edited 2 times in total.

By monty42 (Benjamin Liebich)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
2E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
Chancellor
2E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
2E German National Champion 2022
The problem is that there is no Hand Weapon specifically dedicated to the [Maq] icon. And since most [Maq] crews are a combination of [Fed] , [NA] and [Baj] as well as the occasional [Kli] or in this case [Fer] , you'd either need a host of different hand weapons to cover them all or live with the fact that not everybody will get a boost.
Not an attractive enough scenario for me to build a deck around.
However, if there were a [Maq] Hand Weapon... :shifty:
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation

It started in mid-2013. At that time it became sta[…]