Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.

Which design do you like prefer?

Handful
38%
Individualized
13%
Meh, no preference.
50%
Second Edition Playtest Manager
By Faithful Reader (Ross Fertel)
 - Second Edition Playtest Manager
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
It's Wednesday! We're more than halfway through Since we are over the hump, let's look at a question!

Design has started to do a bit of a shift with the sets coming in the pipeline. Some will have a few subthemes in the set, such as how Heroes and Demons had a couple Insurrection sourced ones for Dominion and TNG, Battling Ferengi and Klingon Smugglers. Contrast that with Classification: Civilian which has more individualized cards, or at least not huge chunks intended to be in a few decks.

The intention is to flip between the two, for the most part at least. So you can expect a 'handful' set next with an 'individualized' one later. Both have benefits and drawbacks but which do you prefer? Use the poll to let us know. Revoting is allowed so be sure to tell us why.

By GooeyChewie (Nathan Miracle)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Architect
I voted "no preference," but it'd be more accurate to say that I prefer we get some of both.

By winterflames (Derek Marlar)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
GooeyChewie wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 4:17 pm I voted "no preference," but it'd be more accurate to say that I prefer we get some of both.
Likewise. All of the things is my vote. See sig.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
I'd just be happy if I had any confidence at all that anyone on the 2e staff had anything resembling a strategic vision for the game.

Without that, this question is completely academic.
Question for noob

That's the question. The Isolinear Rods downloads […]

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]