Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.
Second Edition Playtest Manager
By Faithful Reader (Ross Fertel)
 - Second Edition Playtest Manager
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
It's Wednesday! We're more than halfway through Since we are over the hump, let's look at a question!

Thieves. They have been around since the start of the game and show no signs of slowing down. At sixty-four, this is one of the keywords where there are more of them than we have sets and there are no signs of slowing. They got more prominence, not to mention a few more members, in Classification: Civilian thanks to Pillar of the Community.

Who is your favorite? Let us know and tell us why.

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
It's got to be dial-a-skill Christopher Pike. Not only did Art nail this one, but his game text is great too: send him out with (honourable mention) Chorgan, and Pike gains a skills for your choice for the ridiculously low cost of... Chorgan (and another Gatherer) facing a dilemma.

(Thanks to Fritz for showing me that at our last event.)

By GooeyChewie (Nathan Miracle)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Architect
TyKajada wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 12:03 pm .

Instead of Pike you could use Navaar.
She's my favorite.. for several reasons.
:thumbsup:
I hear Pike likes hanging out with Orions!
:D
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
I have been meaning to build a Thief deck since this game began, and never seem to get around to it. Maybe that's my next build.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
jadziadax8 wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 11:58 am I have been meaning to build a Thief deck since this game began, and never seem to get around to it. Maybe that's my next build.

I tried one
at a local years ago.

It wasn't optimized, but it was fun to play. Display of Wealth is more interesting than I thought it would be going in. Also, Ariannus Passage + War Games was a really strong mid-game combo.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation

It started in mid-2013. At that time it became sta[…]