Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
Does Changeling Infiltrator become the affiliation of the captive in your brig you target with its order?

I don't like to think it would (because that wouldn't be in keeping with the Trek sense of the game), but it does read "this personnel gains all icons" and the affiliation icon is an icon (according to Line of Defense).

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Reading the rulebook, it seems to me that the affiliation icon on a personnel or ship card indicates the affiliation of the card, but doesn't cause the card to be that affiliation in of itself:
"AFFILIATIONS
Each personnel and ship belongs to a specific affiliation. Color, background texture, and an icon in the upper-left corner indicate the affiliation of a personnel or ship."

So affiliation is an inherent property of a personnel or ship card and only would change if another card specifically says that the affiliation gets changed.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
abargar7510 wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 12:01 pm Reading the rulebook, it seems to me that the affiliation icon on a personnel or ship card indicates the affiliation of the card, but doesn't cause the card to be that affiliation in of itself:
"AFFILIATIONS
Each personnel and ship belongs to a specific affiliation. Color, background texture, and an icon in the upper-left corner indicate the affiliation of a personnel or ship."

So affiliation is an inherent property of a personnel or ship card and only would change if another card specifically says that the affiliation gets changed.
That said, the Infiltrator gaining the affiliation icon would allow them to attempt a mission with that icon, or would work for Line of Defense purposes:
"To attempt a mission, the affiliation icon on at least one of the personnel attempting must match one of the icons on that mission."
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation

It started in mid-2013. At that time it became sta[…]