Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
I've 20 cards in my dilemma pile: 2 are (face down) at the "top", and the rest are at the "bottom" (face up). My opponent plays Unfair Comparison. What do I do?

• (A) Reveal the top two face down dilemmas, then reveal the next face up card?
  • (B) Reveal the top two, shuffle my "bottom" cards, then reveal a third one from the top of that pile, then put them back in the right order?
  • (C) Just reveal the top two, then no more because I have no more "top" cards?
  • (D) Something else I've not thought of?
North American OP Coordinator
By The Ninja Scot (Michael Van Breemen)
 - North American OP Coordinator
 -  
1E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E World Champion 2023
Tribbles World Champion 2022
The Traveler
1E North American Continental Champion 2023
2E North American Continental Champion 2023
  Trek Masters 1E Champion 2024
1E American National Champion 2023
1E Canadian National Champion 2023
2E Canadian National Champion 2023
2E  National Runner-Up 2023
2E American National Second Runner-Up 2023
1E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
2E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
Danny wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:05 pm I've 20 cards in my dilemma pile: 2 are (face down) at the "top", and the rest are at the "bottom" (face up). My opponent plays Unfair Comparison. What do I do?

• (A) Reveal the top two face down dilemmas, then reveal the next face up card?
  • (B) Reveal the top two, shuffle my "bottom" cards, then reveal a third one from the top of that pile, then put them back in the right order?
  • (C) Just reveal the top two, then no more because I have no more "top" cards?
  • (D) Something else I've not thought of?
B

Michael

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
Thanks, both :thumbsup:
Second Edition Design Manager
By The Guardian (Richard New)
 - Second Edition Design Manager
 -  
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
Because I love this stuff, is that because we see a face up card? In other words, if there are exactly three face down dilemmas on top, do we also shuffle, just like we would if we drew the exact number of "top" dilemmas during a mission attempt?
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation