Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
[Evt] 0 •Rishon Uxbridge
Plays in your core. When a card an opponent owns is about to prevent or destroy an event you own that costs 4 or more, you may destroy this event to prevent that.
"Kevin and I first saw each other on a ship at sea... Two hours after I met him, I asked him to marry me. And he knew I was serious. I don't think that he has ever recovered from that day."
58 V 4

Pro:
  • 0 zero
Con:
  • I dunno; it doesn't protect the lower cost events?
  • It's unique, so your expensive event only has one bullet-proof vest at a time.
Question:
  • Have you a deck that you're likely to put this card straight in?
  • Are there any events that you might consider pulling from the binder to give another chance knowing they might have a bodyguard take a bullet for them?
Overall:
  • I like it; I'm kinda drawn to putting this in a [Fer] deck with Ferengi Tradition - nice to take the risk out of the risky road. It's a situational 7/10.
Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
I know someone who runs a mean Sabotaged Transporter deck this could find a home in.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Agreed on Ferengi Tradition

By GooeyChewie (Nathan Miracle)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Architect
The downside is that if your opponent doesn't have event destruction, it's a wasted card. The upside heavily outweighs the downside! Time to go looking through the high-cost events! I might even break out Ak'voh.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
GooeyChewie wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 9:00 am The downside is that if your opponent doesn't have event destruction, it's a wasted card. The upside heavily outweighs the downside! Time to go looking through the high-cost events! I might even break out Ak'voh.
Not if you're running stooges, or Counterinsurgency Program or anything else that requires discarding events (or cards in general)
Card Page Glitches

So, it's seeming on some sets that the cards on th[…]

Question for noob

Awesome. Thanks everyone for all the help!

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]