Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
[Evt] 0 •Rishon Uxbridge
Plays in your core. When a card an opponent owns is about to prevent or destroy an event you own that costs 4 or more, you may destroy this event to prevent that.
"Kevin and I first saw each other on a ship at sea... Two hours after I met him, I asked him to marry me. And he knew I was serious. I don't think that he has ever recovered from that day."
58 V 4

Pro:
  • 0 zero
Con:
  • I dunno; it doesn't protect the lower cost events?
  • It's unique, so your expensive event only has one bullet-proof vest at a time.
Question:
  • Have you a deck that you're likely to put this card straight in?
  • Are there any events that you might consider pulling from the binder to give another chance knowing they might have a bodyguard take a bullet for them?
Overall:
  • I like it; I'm kinda drawn to putting this in a [Fer] deck with Ferengi Tradition - nice to take the risk out of the risky road. It's a situational 7/10.
Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
I know someone who runs a mean Sabotaged Transporter deck this could find a home in.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Agreed on Ferengi Tradition

By GooeyChewie (Nathan Miracle)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Architect
The downside is that if your opponent doesn't have event destruction, it's a wasted card. The upside heavily outweighs the downside! Time to go looking through the high-cost events! I might even break out Ak'voh.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
GooeyChewie wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 9:00 am The downside is that if your opponent doesn't have event destruction, it's a wasted card. The upside heavily outweighs the downside! Time to go looking through the high-cost events! I might even break out Ak'voh.
Not if you're running stooges, or Counterinsurgency Program or anything else that requires discarding events (or cards in general)
1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation