Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
Something from the weekend:

When Observation Drone uses Astro, Eng and Med to help complete Salvage Borg Ship, can up to nine cards be exchanged from the discard pile into the draw deck?

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Danny wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 4:46 pm Something from the weekend:

When Observation Drone uses Astro, Eng and Med to help complete Salvage Borg Ship, can up to nine cards be exchanged from the discard pile into the draw deck?
Yup. Ability triggers once per skill.

That's why I've been calling this guy "fucker drone" for 17 years!

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
And I was even polite. I did only shuffle in three cards... 160 cards, 10+ events in core, hardcore dilemma pile. Even if they slip through those no-brainers there come the 8 cost-dilemmas. And with all those download-options I can even fly over and assimilate the rest... Time is the only enemy. Borg are the mod-kings, if not played by Kev or Jon, who can navigate very skillfully through missions in addition. But I do not care. As long as I get a 42-American-average-draw-deck to deck-out I am fine :) . But Danny is a great player and nice guy and I am sorry if I had annoyed you with this uncreative shit. But I am preparing for ECs... :(

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
Caretaker's Guest wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 5:08 pmBut Danny is a great player and nice guy and I am sorry if I had annoyed you with this uncreative shit. But I am preparing for ECs... :(

Kind of you to say, but I wasn't annoyed, just genuinely unsure of myself - I thought "He should be doing nine cards, right? Have I been playing stuff like this wrong all this time?"

But it's good to know that I was correct, and great game (regardless of being beat like a drum).
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Or maybe keep your unsolicited snark to yo[…]

Vulcan Lander and its ability

What constrains this strategy is the number of c[…]

Ignoring point losses & Timing

I would be interested in the answer to this as wel[…]

Greetings 'trek fans! As discussed in our Februar[…]