Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
[S] •Saturn, Continue Invasion
[AQ] 20
Engineer, Programming, Security, and Strength>26
Region: Sector 001.
When you complete this mission, you may download Population 9 Billion - All Borg. When you play Population 9 Billion - All Borg, if this mission is complete, it is cost –1.
"We will proceed to Earth..."
[Bor]
Span 3
58 V 13

Pro:
  • Upon completion, downloads (and then reduces the cost) of Population 9 Billion - All Borg (a card which ties in nicely with another [Bor] mission in the same quadrant (in the same Region!) as Saturn, and protects those personnel needed to complete that mission).
  • Easily completable by a Connectivity Drone and a few pals.
Con:
  • Low points mean that, along with Earth, the player would require another 40 point mission, or a regular 30/35 point mission and tricks to go round the corner (a brace of Annexation Drones would do it).
Overall:
  • Always a fan of seeing cards try to pull other cards from the binder/off the printer. Will it be enough? Time'll tell.
  • Personally would've preferred slightly steeping requirements and have be worth 30, but that might just be me. That aside, it's a 7 of 10.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
A very interesting mission indeed! For the 2x 40 point Population 9 Billion Build. But I am contemplating to throw it in my 160 card do-everything-Borg with its easy requirements to secure more mod-wins :) .

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
TyKajada wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 12:16 am .

Finally we now have 4 [AQ] [Bor] missions...
:thumbsup:
That's the biggest pro to this card imo.

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the f[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the f[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

Or maybe keep your unsolicited snark to yo[…]