Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.

By Bignuts
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
2 •Ulani Belor, Senior Cardassian Scientist
[Stf] Cardassian
•Engineer •Physics •Programming •Science
While this personnel is facing a dilemma, each of your Science personnel present is Cunning +1.
"I'm glad we already have so much in common."
Integrity 6 Cunning 6 Strength 4
8 C 69

Just trying to let my opponent read/look up some rules to seek clarification.

Re above: Trying to clarify that if Ulani gets the +1 for cunning cos she has Science.

If she does not, whereabouts in the rules can I point my opponent towards to better understand the ruling of “present”.

Thanks

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Page 13:

PRESENT
This word is a way one personnel or equipment card refers to other personnel and equipment cards.
• If a card is on a headquarters, it is present with any other personnel and equipment on the same headquarters.
• If a card is on a planet, it is present with any other personnel and equipment on the same planet.
• If a card is aboard a ship, it is present with any other personnel and equipment aboard the same ship. If that ship happens to be at a planet mission or headquarters mission, the card is present only with the cards on that ship, not with the cards on that planet or headquarters.

By Gorgo Primus (Benjamin Rostoker)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
To clarify, cards can’t be present with themselves because present always refers to where other cards are relative to the one doing the asking. She thus can’t get the bonus, but if she wasn’t unique and you had two in the same place they’d each get +1.

If you wanted to see what she’d look like if she did give herself the bonus, she’d say “she and each of your Science personnel present is Cunning +1” instead.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation