Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
[NA] 3 •Roger Korby, A Shadow of His Former Self
[Pa] Android
•Archaeology •2 Medical •Programming •Science •Treachery
Order
– Name a unique personnel you command (except a Hologram). While that personnel is present, their species becomes Android. This effect lasts until this order is executed again.
"I'm the same! A direct transfer. All of me, human, rational, and without a flaw."
Integrity 4 Cunning 7 Strength 6
58 V 40

Pro:
  • Another personnel to play aboard the Assimilator
  • High cunning
  • Second Archaeology and Medical on Androids
  • No cost associated with Order...
Con:
  • ...although it's (as yet) unknown how useful that order will actually be. Sure, it stops a personnel present being chosen by Kelvan Show of Force or gives someone a temporary boost from a Ruk played next turn, but as a lot of Android tricks relate to being revealed from hand or discarded, this might not be used too often.
Overall:
  • At this time of writing, as a high cunning [NA] Archaeology/2 Medical personnel who could be splashed into a deck to fill a skill gap, he's a 6/10. Maybe his order will become more useful as more of the Menagerie gets revealed.

By Gorgo Primus (Benjamin Rostoker)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Well, I won’t point out all the tricks you can do with it but Ira Graves’ protection and Data's Emotion Chip enhancement are but two of the useful things predating this set opened up to your personnel should you choose to ‘upgrade’ one into an Android body. Still not tempted by Dr. Korby’s offer of immortality…? :shifty:

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
Gorgo Primus wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 4:02 am Well, I won’t point out all the tricks you can do with it but Ira Graves’ protection and Data's Emotion Chip enhancement are but two of the useful things predating this set opened up to your personnel should you choose to ‘upgrade’ one into an Android body. Still not tempted by Dr. Korby’s offer of immortality…? :shifty:

I'll give you Graves' stop prevention (as there are cheaper kill prevention methods out there), but the issue with DEC is that it lowers an Android's best stat and raises their worst, so they end up being average - that's probably why it's not been used in over 6 years. I'm all for pulling stuff from the binder, but this might a lost cause.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation

It started in mid-2013. At that time it became sta[…]