Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
[Fed] 3 •Jean-Luc Picard, Defense Counsel
[Cmd] [TNG] Human
•Anthropology •Honor •Law •Officer
Commander: U.S.S. Enterprise-D.
When a dilemma is about to capture or kill your Android present, you may stop this personnel to prevent that.
"Your Honor, Starfleet was founded to seek out new life. Well, there it sits. Waiting. You wanted a chance to make law. Well, here it is. Make a good one."
Integrity 8 Cunning 6 Strength 6
58 V 30

Pro:
  • 8/6/6 [Cmd] Commander with Law for 3 counters is nice.
  • Swapping a kill or capture of an Android for the stop of him is usually going to be a good deal.
Con:
  • Obviously this couldn't be helped, but being [Fed] , having Honor or Officer means being susceptible to Moral Choice, AIoT and Personal Duty (all of which mean his text might not get an outing because he's already been stopped by a cheap filter), but like I implied, what can you do?
Overall:
  • This is the first time those skills have appeared on a [TNG]/ [E] Picard all at once (Starship Captain doesn't count), so if you needed those skills for a specific mission set up, or were playing an Android heavy deck, he's your man, and a 7/10. Otherwise, you might be tempted by one of the 13 other Picards that can be played to [TNG] Earth, making him a 6/10.
Question:
  • What's your favourite Picard and why? Because he goes in your new favourite build (Smugglers/Thieves, Dissidents, DS9); because he's available in your favourite flavour ( [Fer] , [Kli] , [Rom] ); or because you love a download (be it equipment, personnel, ships, or just cards?)
  • With the majority of Androids or Android-support personnel (Often-Wrong, Graves, etc) being [NA] , is this JLP strong enough to draw the Android player away from Span 1 Mouth of the Wormhole to the Span 2 TNG Earth?
Last edited by Danny on Tue Jul 19, 2022 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
Gorgo Primus wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 12:54 pm I like Battleship Captain for most [TNG] decks.
A download of anything is pretty sweet.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Community Contributor
This gets an instant 10 from me, just for bringing one of my all time favourite moments in all of Star Trek to the game, in both lore and ability. :D

"Your Honor, Starfleet was founded to seek out new life. Well, there it sits. Waiting. You wanted a chance to make law. Well, here it is. Make a good one."

As for favourite Picard, I like them all.

All the Best,

Mattgomery Scott.

By monty42 (Benjamin Liebich)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
2E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
Chancellor
2E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
2E German National Champion 2022
Danny wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 5:01 amWhat's your favourite Picard and why?
Everybody needs a cha'Dich!
Because the klingon lawyer gig is pretty chill. Say honor a couple of times, knife some people, you know same old, same old...
Question for noob

You can use Defend Homeworld instead of Quark[…]

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]